Intermittent simultaneous audio for Sirius XM and FM

Keithmaj

Verified Owner
Cars
RX350, IB/Tahoe Touring
Referral Code
6EDNB149
I don't listen to FM very much due to many of the points discussed in this Forum. However I recently noticed a few instances when switching audio sources from FM to Sirius XM where I could hear both sources playing at the same time! An Infotainment Reset resolved the dual playback. This "feature" has been rare and intermittent (perhaps driven by how little I use FM), but I was wondering if others are hearing this and what might be causing this. I believe I first noticed this on 2.1.47, but it could have been earlier...

I don't listen to FM very much due to many of the points discussed in this Forum. However I recently noticed a few instances when switching audio sources from FM to Sirius XM where I could hear both sources playing at the same time! An Infotainment Reset resolved the dual playback. This "feature" has been rare and intermittent (perhaps driven by how little I use FM), but I was wondering if others are hearing this and what might be causing this. I believe I first noticed this on 2.1.47, but it could have been earlier...
I’ve had that issue as well in the past. Haven’t noticed it for a while, but probably because I haven’t used FM for a long time.

Back