• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Interested in buying a set of 19-inch OEM wheels

While you'll probably able to get a better deal buying from another owner, you can also buy at a Service Center...

Are you looking for an even exchange or something else?
Probably open to an even exchange, but trying to figure things out tbh. Deciding if the extra range is worth my car looking less sexy 😂

Probably open to an even exchange, but trying to figure things out tbh. Deciding if the extra range is worth my car looking less sexy 😂
Answer is no, even though I want a set of 19s as well, but that's because I want to take it into the mountains 😁

I'm somewhat interested in a swap, though ideally I would just buy a second set of 20s

I'm also open to trading out my current 19 non-Lucid wheels. They are Sparco wheels + Vredestein Quadtrac Pros + TPMS. Purchased from Tire Rack. Have about 4000 miles. Works flawlessly. I just like the look of the 19 Lucid wheels better.

Attachments

• lucid 19 wheels.jpg
    lucid 19 wheels.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 143
I have a set with winter tires (about 4K miles) that just came off the vehicle. I’m in RI though.
Sent a DM about purchase of the rims. No exchange and only rims (already purchased OEM 19" for a different set of rims that never worked out).

You’re saying extra range < looking sexy?
Pretty much, tbh, but it's less about looking sexy and more about the fact that the 21" tires just handle better (for me). The extra few miles of range is a rounding error and won't make a difference in either my driving around town or on road trips, because I have never (and will never) be down to my last 50 miles when I charge, heh.

Pretty much, tbh, but it's less about looking sexy and more about the fact that the 21" tires just handle better (for me). The extra few miles of range is a rounding error and won't make a difference in either my driving around town or on road trips, because I have never (and will never) be down to my last 50 miles when I charge, heh.
Fair enough! I’m going on a road trip this coming weekend, so I’ll know more about what kind of efficiency my 21s get. I’ve been seeing posts here of folks getting 4mi/kWh+ on 19s which is pretty epic. Right now around town I’m getting 2.9 but I hear it should go up when I use ACC on the highway.

Fair enough! I’m going on a road trip this coming weekend, so I’ll know more about what kind of efficiency my 21s get. I’ve been seeing posts here of folks getting 4mi/kWh+ on 19s which is pretty epic. Right now around town I’m getting 2.9 but I hear it should go up when I use ACC on the highway.
If range is super important for this road trip... do an experiment: set your ACC/HA to 70mph max and feather the accelerator otherwise. See how you do. For me (on 21s) it's reasonable to see 3.8m/kWh (425+ miles) under these conditions. EPA is 4.2.

I changed out my 19” for 20” vorsteiner rims and I would sell my OEMs. They have 4K miles on them no curb rash. DM me if you want them. They are in Westchester NY

I changed out my 19” for 20” vorsteiner rims and I would sell my OEMs. They have 4K miles on them no curb rash. DM me if you want them. They are in Westchester NY
Can't DM because of message count. What are you selling yours for? I'm interested. No tires or with tires if All Season.

Back