• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD Air Grand Touring Floor Mats - Gray - $150 per set

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleJohnstone

Cars
Grand Touring
I have two sets of different Lucid manufactured floor mats that are in great condition. Both sets were used for a short time with my totaled Grand Touring in 2023.

The all weather Lucid OEM mats slid around and didn’t attach like the original set, so I purchased some add on devices from Amazon that kept them very secure.

The other set is the stock carpet style. Message if you’re interested. $30 shipping for one set or $50 for both. I’ll still be eating a decent amount of shipping costs either way.

Attachments

• IMG_5045.jpeg
    IMG_5045.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5044.jpeg
    IMG_5044.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5043.jpeg
    IMG_5043.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5042.jpeg
    IMG_5042.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5041.jpeg
    IMG_5041.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
Update: the all weather mats just sold. Let me know if you are interested in the gray carpet stock mats and I can get them shipped to you ASAP. Can’t hurt to have that backup because you know yours are going to get trashed at some point.

Hello
I’m interested in the gray carpet mats
Live in Massachusetts
What was your interior color?
Sorry for your loss
I have Santa Cruz but always use the graphite winter mats not the beige carpet saving for the future I guess because they will simply be too dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back