In production

JerseyStrong

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
My dashboard shifted from “preparing for production” last night to “in production“ this morning with my VIN: 2 years, 4 months, 14 days, but who’s counting? 🎉🍾🎉😁. My Pure is finally coming together.

Questions: Typical time between notice of in production and delivery? I believe it will come to NJ via Goose Island. Now that I have a VIN, what steps do I need to take to prepare for delivery? What threads should I review other than delivery? Videos in addition to Bobby’s that are helpful?

Many thanks to the moderators and their contributions. Love this forum and all the help that is offered And the encouragement offered in these pages to hang in there.

Great news! Please remind me of your Pure configuration....

My dashboard shifted from “preparing for production” last night to “in production“ this morning with my VIN: 2 years, 4 months, 14 days, but who’s counting? 🎉🍾🎉😁. My Pure is finally coming together.

Questions: Typical time between notice of in production and delivery? I believe it will come to NJ via Goose Island. Now that I have a VIN, what steps do I need to take to prepare for delivery? What threads should I review other than delivery? Videos in addition to Bobby’s that are helpful?

Many thanks to the moderators and their contributions. Love this forum and all the help that is offered And the encouragement offered in these pages to hang in there.
Wait, you ordered your Lucid over 2 years ago and just receiving now??

Wait, you ordered your Lucid over 2 years ago and just receiving now??
No, he pre-ordered over 2 years ago. It only went into production at the very end of last year and he will be one of the first to receive one.

No, he pre-ordered over 2 years ago. It only went into production at the very end of last year and he will be one of the first to receive one.
Thanks! I am about to order the Air. Any idea how long delivery times are at this stage?

Thanks! I am about to order the Air. Any idea how long delivery times are at this stage?
If a Pure, probably going to be a while. They had about 28k total reservations left to fill with 10-14k being built this year. Now, some of those are probably Sapphire (not too many I’d imagine), Touring, and GT. They have a tendency to push out the higher trims quicker, but if you’re jumping in the Pure line, be prepared for a potentially long wait, and even longer for the RWD option. There have been cancellations that people are able to snag if it’s their same buildout, but don’t count on receiving that option either.

Sorry, I haven’t followed any of the timelines since I received my car. When I ordered my AGT, I received it within 2 months of receiving my initial delivery estimate. Those who ordered before me experienced more delays.

I was so pleased with my delivery experience that I won’t hesitate to order a Gravity if I approve of the price. Lucid is one of the few EV startups that actually delivers within a reasonable range of the estimated delivery window.

Best of luck to you! My timeline won't help because I switched to a different vehicle configuration for the discount and they found one already built for me. But, my reservation (initially for a Pure) was in October 2020. So, I feel your pain on the wait!

Back