Ikea & EA

I haven’t been to IKEA in a year. This makes good compelling reason to stop by now.

Starbucks has also partnered with someone to deploy chargers at their locations also. Seems businesses are getting onboard which is good to see

I haven’t been to IKEA in a year. This makes good compelling reason to stop by now.
Is the free charging worth the frustration of building flat pack furniture? 😂

Our "local" IKEA has EVGo stations, I believe. It's convenient when there's no one using them. I believe they only have three or four slots, though.

I have a very strict time limit whenever I go to IKEA. I've learned if I'm in there for more than a half hour or so, I start getting extremely aggitated. Something about the entire atmosphere of that place just drives my nerves. So on the rare occasions when I end up there, I set my alarm to warn me when to leave.

The assembly part I don't mind as much.

They have a very good healthy cafeteria. 😆

Maybe someday IKEA will have a EV that comes in a box and you just assemble at home….

Maybe someday IKEA will have a EV that comes in a box and you just assemble at home….

IKEA is the worst place on earth to park, so some dedicated EV charging spots would make it much more bearable.

Great retailer to partner with. It takes at least 30 minutes to get through that maze of a store even if you don’t stop and browse along the way:)

IKEA is the worst place on earth to park, so some dedicated EV charging spots would make it much more bearable.
around here, the Teslas will just park in them without charging . :mad:

Back