I REALLY miss my car 😢

A tip from a reformed serial dislocator: use water bottles in the ice machine instead of ice; just freeze a bunch of water bottles and swap them out as needed. Works great.
Yup. I have 12 bottles and the machine's ice chest holds six--swap as necessary.

The Lucid has become an aversion to conventional vehicles, resembling the transformative impact that the initial high-mileage LEAF exuded. Commuting in the LEA revealed the dated nature of conventional cars. Lucid's allure intensifies this sentiment, making it difficult to imagine any substitute without feeling disappointed. thanks

The Lucid has become an aversion to conventional vehicles, resembling the transformative impact that the initial high-mileage LEAF exuded. Commuting in the LEA revealed the dated nature of conventional cars. Lucid's allure intensifies this sentiment, making it difficult to imagine any substitute without feeling disappointed. thanks
Yeah. But comparing a LEAF to a Lucid Air is like comparing a 2020 Nissan Versa to a BMW M5.

Finally got my car back after four-and-a-half weeks. Sooooo happy to see it back in the garage. Can’t wait to take it out for a spin after dinner.

Among other things, they replaced my steering wheel (it was creaking) and now the whole car smells like brand new leather again.

Driving various ICE cars for these weeks was a great reminder of just how much the status quo sucks. Now I just have to reacquaint myself with one-pedal driving.

Back