I don't understand Lucid's interface

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
I don't understand Lucid's music interface. When I'm in Tidal (I think this is true of Spotify too, but haven't confirmed) and I search for an artist (let's say U2), I get U2 as a result. I would think that tapping on this would give me a view of U2 albums and songs, but no it just starts playing U2 music. If I do the same search, but then tap albums, I would think I would get a list of all the U2 albums that Tidal has. Nope. It gives me a few, but not all in Tidal's catalog. There doesn't seem to be a way, through Lucid's UI, to search on an artist and get a list of all the albums by that artist. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

I don't understand Lucid's music interface. When I'm in Tidal (I think this is true of Spotify too, but haven't confirmed) and I search for an artist (let's say U2), I get U2 as a result. I would think that tapping on this would give me a view of U2 albums and songs, but no it just starts playing U2 music. If I do the same search, but then tap albums, I would think I would get a list of all the U2 albums that Tidal has. Nope. It gives me a few, but not all in Tidal's catalog. There doesn't seem to be a way, through Lucid's UI, to search on an artist and get a list of all the albums by that artist. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Tidal interface is terrible. Spotify is better but the quality of the stream is not as good.

Thanks in advance!
Agreed, this is confusing, and I was expecting the same thing you were expecting.

My solution was to use the phone app for Tidal to favorite albums I want to listen to ahead of time. Then, in the My Collection section of the car’s app, I can actually see the individual albums I have favorited and play them from there.

Back