I-70 - Denver - Palisade

frank4711

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air GT
At the weekend, I took my GT up the mountains (SAT early morning) on Interstate 70 from Denver to Palisade to buy the best peaches in the world and to enjoy the drive on my new ride.
I have to say I love love love this car on this curvy, beautiful highway. Please don't ask me about efficiency; this was all about fun.

There are also many Electrify America charging stations along the highway (in Edwards, Glenwood Springs, etc.).

So if you are living in Denver, give yourself a treat and enjoy this ride. It's Amazing!
You will feel the full Acceleration, ReGen, and Braking capabilities... Wonderful!

Hip, Hip, Hurray for this 🇺🇸 Technology!

I70.webp

Glenwood Canyon is one of my favorite drives in the US. Just stunning.

Glenwood Canyon is one of my favorite drives in the US. Just stunning.
My wife used to live in Glenwood Springs, and we visited one summer just to see her old stomping grounds, rented an Audi A4 back when Silvercar was still a thing, and had a *blast* driving through those canyons. Plus, the hot springs were kinda neat, and the town itself is cute, if definitely very very small.

Would not want to start or be part of a rumor in that teensy town, haha.

Yeah it's absolutely amazing in the mountains! BTW - if any Colorado owners are looking to get rid of their 21" wheel/tires, please let me know!

Back