Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
My son found this one parked at the marketplace shopping center in san ramon tonight. Then later we passed eachother on the way out.
1000002114.jpg

Spotted Zenith Red Lucid Air heading North on 280 around Los Altos yesterday with the plate EVLUCID. Was that @borski ??

I was (kinda am) disappointed in Manhattan beach. No wilds caught!!!!

Until… driving away. Then hidden in this parking lot was this beauty. I can breathe again 🤪
IMG_4479.jpeg
if this is anyone on the forum… know I was searching for you 😂

After literally months of not seeing another Air I chanced upon a Pure on the Palisades parkway ( note solid roof) then barely more than 24 hours later a red Air
IMG_7621.jpeg
IMG_7615.jpeg
of unknown model pulls out ahead of me on the bear mountain parkway. I should play mega millions.

I saw 3 Airs in a row within 10 seconds of each other on Saturday around 3 PM on Havenhurst towards Encino Hills Dr. A black, gray (maybe fathom blue), and white. That’s the most I’ve seen in one place in the Valley in a short period of time. Unfortunately, I was driving my BMW at the time or it would have been 4 in the wild at the same time that wasn’t part of a rally or gathering! 😎

I saw 3 Airs in a row within 10 seconds of each other on Saturday around 3 PM on Havenhurst towards Encino Hills Dr. A black, gray (maybe fathom blue), and white. That’s the most I’ve seen in one place in the Valley in a short period of time. Unfortunately, I was driving my BMW at the time or it would have been 4 in the wild at the same time that wasn’t part of a rally or gathering! 😎
Are you sure you didn’t just drive by a service center?😉

Yesterday a Lucid and I were together winding our way down Scottsdale Road from North Scottsdale; sometimes he was in front of me and sometimes I was in front of him. When we got to the bypass road by Fashion Square I turned to go to the Phoenician to play golf and he continued on down the road...possibly to the service center (a couple of miles further down the road). A three lane road but so many cars driving randomly in each lane that one has to change lanes often to pass these idiots.

Back