Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
@Chrry 's love and enthusiasm is refreshing. I hope she spots me sometime when I'm In OC so my spastic daughter who does the same can feverishly wave at each other like crazies unlike the no wave crew that I mostly run into.

I’m soooo glad 😂. I wanted to have a white board with LucidOwners.com to hang out of the window with me 😅
Blow your face up and attach it to each rear window with your LucidOwners forum name underneath.

@Chrry 's love and enthusiasm is refreshing. I hope she spots me sometime when I'm In OC so my spastic daughter who does the same can feverishly wave at each other like crazies unlike the no wave crew that I mostly run into.
Just let me know when and I’ll happily help your daughter’s excitement 😃

Ahhh did I miss your visit? I’ve been ill so haven’t been able to get on 😭. There are a few. I’ve only been to 3-4 different stations.
No sweat. I was there for only 2 days.
At Quartzsite EA, 3 Lucids were charging at the same time, and one of them was an old friend that I had not seen in years. Funny thing is for the last month, we both had been emailing back and forth about getting together.
At Quartzsite, I got something like 80kW from a 150kW station, at 30% SOC.
Per @OCDC's recommendation, I also charged at the Anaheim Walmart. Needed to use the Lucid app here as well as in Indio.
Have yet to get close to 150kW anywhere.
In OC, saw quite a few locals charging at EA and some even freely stated they didn't want to install charger at home because of the free access to EA.
Saw a class-action attorney in Fountain Valley who wanted to check out the Lucid. He was very new to the EV landscape and was surprised to hear about EA's performance.

3 random Lucids at Quartzsite EA

Attachments

• 3 Lucids'.jpg
    3 Lucids'.jpg
    918.6 KB · Views: 78
I love it too! Most of the Lucids I run into don't acknowledge me at all, which is not any fun.

There is a Pure in the neighborhood next to mine. I see it every couple weeks or so. Each time I waive like its my lost brother. Each time I get no response. Haha

The good news is that they are becoming so common in many communities that the waves are stopping.
One can only hope.
Lucid just opened a Service Center in the 'burbs. Expect to see Lucids from all over ... another attraction for Philly.
Kinda interested in chatting with these risk-taking eclectics.

No sweat. I was there for only 2 days.
At Quartzsite EA, 3 Lucids were charging at the same time, and one of them was an old friend that I had not seen in years. Funny thing is for the last month, we both had been emailing back and forth about getting together.
At Quartzsite, I got something like 80kW from a 150kW station, at 30% SOC.
Per @OCDC's recommendation, I also charged at the Anaheim Walmart. Needed to use the Lucid app here as well as in Indio.
Have yet to get close to 150kW anywhere.
In OC, saw quite a few locals charging at EA and some even freely stated they didn't want to install charger at home because of the free access to EA.
Saw a class-action attorney in Fountain Valley who wanted to check out the Lucid. He was very new to the EV landscape and was surprised to hear about EA's performance.
The Anaheim Walmart EA is one of my favorites because I always get close to 150. Highest has been 132.
Never heard of quartzite but I would’ve loved to see 3 (4) other Lucids!!!! 🥹
I can’t wait to see them all over the place 🥰

I love it too! Most of the Lucids I run into don't acknowledge me at all, which is not any fun.
I’d jump out of the car and make sure you know I see you ❤️❤️❤️

they didn't want to install charger at home because of the free access to EA.
My hubby got me the ChargePoint home charger installed and it’s so convenient but I 100% miss seeing all the other EVs and having conversations about Lucy. I’m definitely gonna make trips to them for the free charging so I can ADVERTISE for them 😅

Never heard of quartzite but I would’ve loved to see 3 (4) other Lucids!!!! 🥹
A huge metropolis! Almost 2,500 people live there! Somewhat similar to the nearby metropolis of Blyth California (almost 18,000 people). They are actually somewhat of a midpoint between Phoenix and Los Angeles so a good point for Level III chargers.

Back