Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I’ve had several police pass right by me while I’m alone in carpool and haven’t gotten pulled over. Not saying it won’t happen, but the odds have been in my favor so far. 😁
i believe they changed the rules as of 2023 at least in the Bay Area (not sure if this is a CA thing). you can drive alone in the carpool lane as long as you have a Fastrak Flex that's set to 1.

I think we have a pretty good representation of Lucid's in L.A. Not rare here... In fact, I drove into my business last week and a twin to my Fathom Blue car was in our parking lot.. My associates thought it was mine -- until I showed up and gave them double-vision🥸.

I think we have a pretty good representation of Lucid's in L.A. Not rare here... In fact, I drove into my business last week and a twin to my Fathom Blue car was in our parking lot.. My associates thought it was mine -- until I showed up and gave them double-vision🥸.
1st world problems...🤣🤣🤣

Finally found one!! White Air (probably a Pure, because roof was solid white) w 20” wheels at the local animal hospital in Exeter Township, PA. Whew! Our GT was sooo lonely….

I enthusiastically walked up with all my luggage to a Pure driving up to Terminal 2 at SFO last Sunday night (dark enough for me to not see the color) only to realize it wasn't my wife at the wheel. Wonder when the last time that happened was with a Tesla of any model (except roadster).

My first wild AIr spotted. A black Stealth with dark tinted windows Westerville, Ohio.

I enthusiastically walked up with all my luggage to a Pure driving up to Terminal 2 at SFO last Sunday night (dark enough for me to not see the color) only to realize it wasn't my wife at the wheel. Wonder when the last time that happened was with a Tesla of any model (except roadster).
I did that at a charging station in Yuma last year on the way to Phoenix. All four chargers were being used. So we pulled in behind them to wait for one to open. I got out and went into Target for cold drinks and a restroom. My ZR with black roof was blocking the view of three of the cars as I went into the store. I came out, and some guy was washing the windows on my car. At least that's what I thought and it seemed like the strangest thing. So I asked him why, and he said "This isn't your car. Your car is over there charging!" It just was so weird, the exact color of mine and parked in the same spot mine was ten minutes ago. On top of that, the even stranger thing was that he lives in Phoenix and was headed to San Diego, to a hotel in my neighborhood!

Fathoms Blue. The color that is beginning to shine 😍
I find it odd I've only ever seen one "in the wild". Grey seems the color of choice around here. There are 3 greys within a mile of me.

Hello again to the driver of a ZR Touring that I drove past on the 101 in San Luis Obispo on Sunday afternoon. We exchanged enthusiastic waves. Anyone here?

Also saw a white one (couldn't tell trim because it was dark and I was driving past) on Saturday night at a local concert.

First ones I've seen in the wild around here in months.

i believe they changed the rules as of 2023 at least in the Bay Area (not sure if this is a CA thing). you can drive alone in the carpool lane as long as you have a Fastrak Flex that's set to 1.
Oh cool. I have the Fastrack so maybe that’s it.
They don’t even look tho. Just pass right by.
The fastrack is in my front window.
I just hope I never get stopped 😂

Think I just spotted @AltadenaAir on New York.

This is the first time I've seen the Air at night coming towards me. I've always felt the front is the best angle of the Air, but I still could help say aloud, "Holy f**k, that car looks sick!".
Yeah, I was looking at the front of another Lucid a few nights ago, and couldn't get over how absolutely gorgeous it looked. If I didn't have one already, I'd be flagging the driver down to ask him what it was and looking at buying one just because of that alone.

Oh cool. I have the Fastrack so maybe that’s it.
They don’t even look tho. Just pass right by.
The fastrack is in my front window.
I just hope I never get stopped 😂
i just looked it up apparently there are three kinds. mine is the CAV one (which works with the EV sticker). you need the CAV version to drive as a single occupant.

I did that at a charging station in Yuma last year on the way to Phoenix. All four chargers were being used. So we pulled in behind them to wait for one to open. I got out and went into Target for cold drinks and a restroom. My ZR with black roof was blocking the view of three of the cars as I went into the store. I came out, and some guy was washing the windows on my car. At least that's what I thought and it seemed like the strangest thing. So I asked him why, and he said "This isn't your car. Your car is over there charging!" It just was so weird, the exact color of mine and parked in the same spot mine was ten minutes ago. On top of that, the even stranger thing was that he lives in Phoenix and was headed to San Diego, to a hotel in my neighborhood!
I hope you became fast friends. Or direct rivals/enemies. Either way.

2 in one week! Dublin ohio.
20240228_191740.jpg

Yeah, I was looking at the front of another Lucid a few nights ago, and couldn't get over how absolutely gorgeous it looked. If I didn't have one already, I'd be flagging the driver down to ask him what it was and looking at buying one just because of that alone.
It’s like all Lucids are smiling at you at night when they’re coming towards you.
Cuz Luci is happy to see everyone, all the time! 🤭

i just looked it up apparently there are three kinds. mine is the CAV one (which works with the EV sticker). you need the CAV version to drive as a single occupant.

Baaahhhhh. That’s just the Bay Area. 😢
Maybe they have something like that down here in OC. Then again, I never really use Fastrack. Meh

Back