• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 185 59.7%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.2%

• Total voters
It seems odd and counterintuitive but I have seen fewer lucids this last 6 months versus the 6 months before that. You would think with steady sales and subsequent registration they would be more common. I’m not even seeing them at the superchargers. I’m stumped

It seems odd and counterintuitive but I have seen fewer lucids this last 6 months versus the 6 months before that. You would think with steady sales and subsequent registration they would be more common. I’m not even seeing them at the superchargers. I’m stumped
It’s cuz they’re crazy quiet and stealth. Gotta keep eyes on the back of your head too. 😆

Snow birds? You're in NY, right?

Agreed. Lucid colors are beautiful in that they can shift in numerous ways, for example ZR looking like black in some conditions!
Zenith Red color shifts in at least 3 maybe 4 different ways. It all depends on the sun/lighting and time of day. Ask me how I know. 😂😂😉😉

I think Fathom Blue may be the only other color that shifts as much as Zenith Red.

During lunch today at The Square in Irvine, CA ...

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 48
Saw a CS GT charging in Pismo Beach EA while I waited for his charger at lunchtime. I gave a quick wave, but he didn't even acknowledge my presence. How rude...

Saw a CS GT charging in Pismo Beach EA while I waited for his charger at lunchtime. I gave a quick wave, but he didn't even acknowledge my presence. How rude...
Bad apples in the Lucid community are extremely rare, even without an Air ourselves, every single owner we've talked to at charging stations have been extraordinarily friendly! Are you sure he actually saw you?

Bad apples in the Lucid community are extremely rare, even without an Air ourselves, every single owner we've talked to at charging stations have been extraordinarily friendly! Are you sure he actually saw you?
He was backed into the space and I was waiting perpendicular to the chargers, so there's no way he didn't see another Air sitting there waiting. I was only there a couple of minutes before he left, but I was definitely not invisible.

Zenith Red color shifts in at least 3 maybe 4 different ways. It all depends on the sun/lighting and time of day. Ask me how I know. 😂😂😉😉

I think Fathom Blue may be the only other color that shifts as much as Zenith Red.
Speaking as a Fathom Blue owner…. It does 😍❣️

Sapphire blue would like to have a word with you 🤣

But seriously, it can look black in some conditions all the way up to a fluorescent blue! It is a very robust color.

Sapphire blue would like to have a word with you 🤣

But seriously, it can look black in some conditions all the way up to a fluorescent blue! It is a very robust color.
I don't know about fluorescent blue.

I don't know about fluorescent blue.
I wouldn’t have said that either until today, when this photo was posted:
IMG_1508.jpeg

PERFECTLY illustrates how much the colors change in light, with parts looking black and other parts looking like a darkened fluorescent blue! Honestly just bonkers how much it can change. Stunning color.

I wouldn’t have said that either until today, when this photo was posted:
View attachment 18602
PERFECTLY illustrates how much the colors change in light, with parts looking black and other parts looking like a darkened fluorescent blue! Honestly just bonkers how much it can change. Stunning color.
That is beautiful beyond words!

Here in Scottsdale I am seeing a lot more of them; they are almost becoming common. Perhaps the reason you are not seeing them at the Level III chargers is that with the Lucid range, they are not being charged that often!

Here in Scottsdale I am seeing a lot more of them; they are almost becoming common. Perhaps the reason you are not seeing them at the Level III chargers is that with the Lucid range, they are not being charged that often!
Yep .... Most owners of cars at this price point probably have access to their own L2 chargers.

Back