Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
New personal record, two within seconds of each other. An infinite black crossed me on Alicia heading SW while I was waiting at the light, and a second black one with a gold bear, NY plates and 21s pulled up next to me. Either of you here on the forum? It's been a good day! 😊
I have NY plates on our black GT near that area. Hi!

Wanut, CA
IMG_9677.jpeg

I've seen two at the EA station in Stratford, one at a movie theater in North Haven. And over the weekend on I95 heading to New London my first (CT licensed) Fisker Ocean.

My son and his gf have been keeping an eye out for me 🫣

Attachments

• IMG_4700.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2496.jpeg
    IMG_2496.jpeg
    933.4 KB · Views: 112
Saw a quantum gray (at least i think it was gray) with stealth package earlier today that got in front of me going west on 580 and got off santa rita exit. I was in the black lucid. Is that anyone here?

Those are Lucids!

Am I the only one not registering for HOV access because i don't want the stickers marring my car's looks? I may cave eventually, but if I do I'm seriously thinking of sticking them to die-cut fridge-style magnets so I can apply them only when I need them.
Magnets will not stick to the Lucid Aluminum body.

Am I the only one not registering for HOV access because i don't want the stickers marring my car's looks? I may cave eventually, but if I do I'm seriously thinking of sticking them to die-cut fridge-style magnets so I can apply them only when I need them.
I have HOV stickers but they are just sitting in my desk drawers.

You could get ppf film from @TWRAPS for HOV stickers. Put the film on your car and stick the HOV stickers on top of PPF.

Program ends in 2025 anyways so it might not be worth it, but man they are a godsend in LA traffic

No, you're not. I don't have one yet.

Lucid air in twin cities minnesota, black paint, no covers on the wheels, older guy driving it, does it belong to someone here?

Attachments

• 20240219_124355.jpg
    20240219_124355.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20240219_124357.jpg
    20240219_124357.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 56
Back