Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I'm in San Francisco and Oakland for the weekend. Best chance for me to spot one! I'm yet to see one in person. Been looking for wild Airs but haven't spotted any :( Might stop by Millbrae studio if they are open today during Easter holidays.

Days hunting: 22

Have you spotted one?
I found a green and orange and yellow
IMG_20231203_122011.jpg
air😱 in maple grove Minnesota on december 3 who's air is this?

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_122026.jpg
    IMG_20231203_122026.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 43
If you were in the right part of rural Vermont this weekend, there were two red Lucids at a commuter parking lot and later at a ChargePoint charger. Mine and a friend's. We were visting a location up in the hills on unpaved very muddy roads. We were picked up from town rather than trying to get the Lucids up through the mud. I have driven up there in the summer, but 4 inches of ground clearance wasn't enough for current conditions.

Attachments

• IMG_6573.jpeg
    IMG_6573.jpeg
    726.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6583.jpeg
    IMG_6583.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 44
If you were in the right part of rural Vermont this weekend, there were two red Lucids at a commuter parking lot and later at a ChargePoint charger. Mine and a friend's. We were visting a location up in the hills on unpaved very muddy roads. We were picked up from town rather than trying to get the Lucids up through the mud. I have driven up there in the summer, but 4 inches of ground clearance wasn't enough for current conditions.
You need a Gravity!

A few I spotted recently!

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpeg
    IMG_1240.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 8.23.08 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 8.23.08 PM.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 8.22.52 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 8.22.52 PM.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 8.22.20 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 8.22.20 PM.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 100

Dude, WHERE do you live to be spotting all these airs? Beverly hills? 🤣
Haha actually San Jose, in the Bay Area! In 2022 I mostly saw test vehicles but near Q3/Q4 I started to see more customer GTs and there was also one Dream Edition! Going into 2023 the amount of Lucids I spotted exponentially grew in contrast, though! Funny enough, just about a week into January 2023, I saw my first Pure in person (before I even got to see a Touring!). Looking forward to seeing a bunch more now that we're in 2024, and I'm especially hoping to see a Sapphire and perhaps even Gravity at some point. Crazy how they've really rolled out though, just felt like months ago it was every few days I got to see 2 or 3, now that's the minimum per day, heck even the house directly from my school has one now so every day walking home, I get to see one too! (I'd like to add, the amount of Airs I've seen at Costco is pretty cool and also funny, like just casually!).

This Quantum Grey was from today, at Costco!

Attachments

• IMG_1686.jpeg
    IMG_1686.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    688.8 KB · Views: 52
Haha actually San Jose, in the Bay Area! In 2022 I mostly saw test vehicles but near Q3/Q4 I started to see more customer GTs and there was also one Dream Edition! Going into 2023 the amount of Lucids I spotted exponentially grew in contrast, though! Funny enough, just about a week into January 2023, I saw my first Pure in person (before I even got to see a Touring!). Looking forward to seeing a bunch more now that we're in 2024, and I'm especially hoping to see a Sapphire and perhaps even Gravity at some point. Crazy how they've really rolled out though, just felt like months ago it was every few days I got to see 2 or 3, now that's the minimum per day, heck even the house directly from my school has one now so every day walking home, I get to see one too! (I'd like to add, the amount of Airs I've seen at Costco is pretty cool and also funny, like just casually!).

I saw three fathom blue pure recently, so I can relate! And my school has one white AGT, although I haven't seen it for a while.

I live in the Valley in SoCal, and I see a new Air every other day. I quit taking pics because seeing another one in the wild isn't as rare as it was 6 months ago. What's strange is I'm seeing mostly new Ts and GTs instead of the metal roof Pures whereas I thought it would be the opposite after the Pures were starting to get delivered. All good signs though to see more on the road.

I’m 90% sure the blurry one is me. Was the plate ZERODAY?
Uh I can't quite recall if that was the plate or not but looking back at the clip it's quite blurry so I can't really tell (Definitely was zenith red on 21' aero blades tho), unfortunately :/ nice plate you got tho!

Back