Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I'm in San Francisco and Oakland for the weekend. Best chance for me to spot one! I'm yet to see one in person. Been looking for wild Airs but haven't spotted any :( Might stop by Millbrae studio if they are open today during Easter holidays.

Days hunting: 22

Have you spotted one?
I saw one heading south on the 405 freeway near the El Toro Road exit about 12;00 noon on Wednesday December 13. It was Quantum Grey. This is the first one that I have seen.

I saw one heading south on the 405 freeway near the El Toro Road exit about 12;00 noon on Wednesday December 13. It was Quantum Grey. This is the first one that I have seen.
I work and live in this area. We have seen quite a few over the last 2 years, too. Look out for an infinite black and fathom blue 😎

IMG_20231217_191529.jpg

Saw another Lucid in the morning on December 14th. Took a quick pic before that owner made a right turn.

Saw a black GT yesterday pulling into the tailgate lot across from Highmark Stadium before the Bills dismantled the cowboys. Guessing it wasn't anyone here?

Saw a black GT yesterday pulling into the tailgate lot across from Highmark Stadium before the Bills dismantled the cowboys. Guessing it wasn't anyone here?
But whoever it was definitely surprised me that they would drive their Lucid into a crowded gravel tailgate parking lot with all of the rowdy people throwing footballs and partying. Mine stayed home 🤣

Saw the same Zenith Red Metal Roof Touring I saw a few months back at one of my local coffee shops. The owner wasn't at the shop, but one of the other stores nearby. One of these days I'll get a pic of it.

Saw the same Zenith Red Metal Roof Touring I saw a few months back at one of my local coffee shops. The owner wasn't at the shop, but one of the other stores nearby. One of these days I'll get a pic of it.
No offense to people with differing tastes, but zenith red with a metal roof should be criminalized!

Not true. It’s also beautiful.
I would agree. The one in question also has a Santa Cruz interior (which is how I knew it was a Touring, not Pure). And that light contrast inside with the darker red roof was pretty nice.

It's pretty hard to make an Air look bad. At least with stock components.

I would agree. The one in question also has a Santa Cruz interior (which is how I knew it was a Touring, not Pure). And that light contrast inside with the darker red roof was pretty nice.

It's pretty hard to make an Air look bad. At least with stock components.
If it had a white/tahoe interior thats another matter. But pures with the black interior... yikes
Not true. It’s also beautiful.
It is! But once you see that beautiful contrast roof, there's no going back!

If it had a white/tahoe interior thats another matter. But pures with the black interior... yikes

It is! But once you see that beautiful contrast roof, there's no going back!
Hey, I love the look of mine. Are you calling my child ugly? 🤣

Hey, I love the look of mine. Are you calling my child ugly? 🤣
Lol no, I meant black with specifically the red interior! Black with the metal roof in other colors is fine, but nothing special.

I do hate black interiors in general, so there's that! Just imagine Fathom blue with SC for example... pure(no pun intended) perfection.

As Joe implied, I’m not sure it’s possible to make any Lucid look anything other than beautiful regardless of the color or interior/exterior combination.

No offense to people with differing tastes, but zenith red with a metal roof should be criminalized!
Really? I saw one driving around here a couple months ago. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Different tastes. I'm with you on the black interiors though. Not because they look bad, but because they get so hot.

Really? I saw one driving around here a couple months ago. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Different tastes. I'm with you on the black interiors though. Not because they look bad, but because they get so hot.
But just look at the glass canopy ZR and then a metal roof! Its not the same! Zenith red is already a good color, but that silver accent just elevates it so much.

If the silver roof didnt exist, I'm certain I would love it.

But just look at the glass canopy ZR and then a metal roof! Its not the same! Zenith red is already a good color, but that silver accent just elevates it so much.

If the silver roof didnt exist, I'm certain I would love it.
Just remember it’s all personal preference and there’s no doubt at least a few on this forum have the exact combo you’re dissing. They ALL look amazing and perfect for them.

Just remember it’s all personal preference and there’s no doubt at least a few on this forum have the exact combo you’re dissing. They ALL look amazing and perfect for them.
Yeah design is always subjective, unless you painted your Air purple with a contrasting pink accent. In that case, this entire forum will probably hunt you down and paint it to something good on your driveway 😁

Back