Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Spotted another today Air today, white with dealer plates. On California St headed towards Sierra Madre Blvd.

I tried to get a photo but couldn't get my gloves off fast enough to take a photo.

First time I spotted white one in the wild. It has mostly been Zenith Red. I like this Pure version.

5EEF8141-4D93-430C-BED0-7A1ED766E64C.jpeg
5E3EA44D-96E3-4430-9604-F95AEC600E84.jpeg
1A538580-B2A6-4DD8-A136-08A1F3F70FC3.jpeg

I'm always happy when I see another one, because even though there are quite a few in the San Diego area, I normally only see another one once or twice a week. Yesterday, when I left work, I drove down the main street here with a Lucid in the lane next to me, parallel to mine for a mile. I looked over at the driver, but he never even looked over or noticed me. Another red one.

Saw a white one this morning heading East on the 210 right around 8am

This one just drove by my hotel in Queens NY. The driver impressed me! While remaining on his mobile phone, he continued to do battle with New York City’s truly atrocious drivers.

Attachments

• IMG_7901.jpeg
    IMG_7901.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_7899.jpeg
    IMG_7899.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7898.mov
    5.4 MB
  • IMG_7897.jpeg
    IMG_7897.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
When I was charging last night in San Jose, another Red Lucid Touring joined me :)

Polar 🐼 saw a black LUCID AIR PURE in the parking lot of Lower Antelope Canyon Page Arizona on October 28 afternoon. Unfortunately Juno 🐻‍❄️ wasn’t able to meet her since since she is currently at Lucid Costa Mesa Service center for annual physical plus a few other software issues, door rattling noise etc. California paper plates recently purchased ! Btw the tour of Lower Antelope Canyon was spectacular and mind boggling !

Attachments

• IMG_5280.jpeg
    IMG_5280.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 64
Polar 🐼 saw a black LUCID AIR PURE in the parking lot of Lower Antelope Canyon Page Arizona on October 28 afternoon. Unfortunately Juno 🐻‍❄️ wasn’t able to meet her since since she is currently at Lucid Costa Mesa Service center for annual physical plus a few other software issues, door rattling noise etc. California paper plates recently purchased ! Btw the tour of Lower Antelope Canyon was spectacular and mind boggling !
Black, other than fathom blue and QG is the best color on a pure. It goes the best with the solid roof IMO.

Who did I see driving a Dream Edition in Kingston NY this past Friday? I was the guy in the black Audi RS7 waving and giving the thumbs up

Nyack NY on Friday. Grand touring? Blacked out roof and mirrors

Attachments

• IMG_6854.jpeg
    IMG_6854.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
Saw 2 today on 101 heading south. First guy (Grey colored car) gave a thumbs up, second guy (Red) was on his phone 📱- no acknowledgement.

1000011592.jpg

Pulled up behind a ZR in Burbank coming down from Wildwood Canyon trail hike today. Gave him the brights but don't think he noticed.

Spotted a GT in the parking lot of my local (SC) Discount Tire. Flat driver front tire (21" w/ Pirelli tires). Out of respect, I didn't take a photo.

The Customer service person told me that they can't get the tires rn .. ugh! (of course, I told him that I'd sell him 4 21" Aero Blades w/ tires on them if he'd like, but he didn't bite 😐)
Wish whoever the owner is luck in getting his/her baby back soon.

Saw a white one parked at the Talking Stick golf course yesterday (11/7) at the Pima Maricopa Indian Community. My car had been dive bombed by a flock of birds so I was so concentrating on getting to a car wash that I forgot to take a picture. Also, the place was under construction and parking was a mess.

Back