Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I saw two last week in Palm Springs area. One was parked at a Porsche dealership for a couple days. The other was driving on El Paseo. This brings my total "in the wild" to four.

Just saw one on Live Oak in Arcadia, Quantum Grey with 19" wheels!

Was next to a Zenith Red AGT (I think) after turning out of Safeway in Sammamish this afternoon.

You always remember your first.
On vacation in Napa. Parked
QG spotted from my hotel room

Attachments

• 20230316_101857.jpg
    20230316_101857.jpg
    942.2 KB · Views: 92
Spotted a grey AIr headed north on Highway 321 just south of Hickory, NC on my way back to Charlotte from the lake yesterday (Sunday). Was that anyone here?

Hmmm... Mine is black but I did drive from Cornelius to Lake Lure that day. Took all back roads through Lincolnton, Shelby, etc. Those may be the only three NC Airs and we were all in the same general vicinity - LOL.

Hmmm... Mine is black but I did drive from Cornelius to Lake Lure that day. Took all back roads through Lincolnton, Shelby, etc. Those may be the only three NC Airs and we were all in the same general vicinity - LOL.
There are many, many more in NC. According to the service guy that was here last fall, he had appointments for mine and three others within 5 miles of me.

I am pretty sure it was north of Lincolnton on 321.

After rarely seeing other Airs, I've seen two, or the same one twice, back to back days on 63rd street in Downers Grove/Woodridge/Darien in IL.

Still have yet to see one in Colorado that wasn't one of Lucid's test drive vehicles or my own. Still keeping my eye out because I know there are others here...somewhere!

Still have yet to see one in Colorado that wasn't one of Lucid's test drive vehicles or my own. Still keeping my eye out because I know there are others here...somewhere!
I've been told anecdotally there are only about 60 or so Airs in all of Colorado so far. I have only seen two other than my own so far.

My son and my wife both texted me at same time they saw a Lucid. My wife saw one in a parking lot at Dallas. My son saw one in street of Richmond.

A4E6638C-F347-48CF-B963-E3617EAA00EC.jpeg

7E51ECAF-93DD-49D2-A90C-EE321711B621.jpeg

He didn't park in an end spot like I always do. Doing that ensures you only get a ding on one side of your car. ;)

i live in memphis, tn area and the only one i've seen is on the highway coming back from tupelo - they were headed south on 22. now, of course, i can add MINE to that list... but very few sightings in the mid-south.

I've been told anecdotally there are only about 60 or so Airs in all of Colorado so far. I have only seen two other than my own so far.
And just like that, I saw my third this afternoon. Could be the same Red GT I saw several weeks ago, though it was in a different spot, so who knows?

Back