Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
If anyone wants easy hunting, come to Scottsdale and Paradise Valley. I see one or more (not my own) almost everyday. I was taking a Lyft to the Scottsdale service center this afternoon and we meet a grey Lucid going the other way not far from my house. The Lyft driver says, "its a Lucid, I love those cars." I told him he was in for a real treat today since that is where he was taking me.

I know there's a couple of us here in Charlotte, NC, but I finally saw another Air "in the wild" yesterday .. and it wasn't a QG :D (it was silver)

I'm in central VA.

I've only seen one Lucid (in PA, when I stopped at an EA charger, see my earlier post).

I have a GV-60 and I haven't seen another since I drove it away from the dealer in NJ.

FINALLY saw my first wild Rivian a few weeks ago.

I now have two cars that apparently no one else in the area has.

I like that!

I'm in central VA.

I've only seen one Lucid (in PA, when I stopped at an EA charger, see my earlier post).

I have a GV-60 and I haven't seen another since I drove it away from the dealer in NJ.

FINALLY saw my first wild Rivian a few weeks ago.

I now have two cars that apparently no one else in the area has.

I like that!
I've seen several Rivians, but still no Lucids.

It's been a hot minute but kaboom, saw this sexy thiang today. And... I WASNT on my bike, although I just finished riding and was heading to In n Out.
PXL_20230326_195045425.jpg

I saw a Silver AGT in Melrose, MA, this afternoon, and friends spotted a White AGT in Rochester, NH, last week. I got to finally see the white Rivian truck in town today, and he gave my ZR AGT a big wave and thumbs up.

Saw a quantum grey GT or T on CA-92W in Hayward going over the San Mateo Bridge this morning. The car looked phenomenal.

Finally saw one in my neighborhood. I was with my wife and as we drove down a local road, we both spotted the black Lucid going in the opposite direction. I called out “Lucid Lucid“ as my wife simultaneously called out, “Look look!” I was very impressed she recognized the car instantly.

We saw him make a turn and I quickly turned into a gas station to turn around and follow him. He wound up turning into a lot which was connected to the business he owned.

We both got out and chatted with him for about 20 minutes. He only had the car for 2 weeks (a GT) and he still had temp plates. He absolutely loves the car, but my wife and I were both stunned at how dirty the car was inside, with things strewn all around. However the exterior was very clean.

We were both excited to finally see our first Lucid in the wild. We’ve lost our virginity! 😆

Finally saw one in my neighborhood. I was with my wife and as we drove down a local road, we both spotted the black Lucid going in the opposite direction. I called out “Lucid Lucid“ as my wife simultaneously called out, “Look look!” I was very impressed she recognized the car instantly.

We saw him make a turn and I quickly turned into a gas station to turn around and follow him. He wound up turning into a lot which was connected to the business he owned.

We both got out and chatted with him for about 20 minutes. He only had the car for 2 weeks (a GT) and he still had temp plates. He absolutely loves the car, but my wife and I were both stunned at how dirty the car was inside, with things strewn all around. However the exterior was very clean.

We were both excited to finally see our first Lucid in the wild. We’ve lost our virginity! 😆
For a while I was one of the few around on LI, but I am starting to see more.

Considering how few have been produced and how large the U.S. is the chances of seeing one out on the street is infinitesimal, especially the mythical Silver or Grey…..😊
The silver is not mythical as I have one, but it lives in the wilds of central Virginia.

The silver is not mythical as I have one, but it lives in the wilds of central Virginia.

If you see a red Touring, it's probably me!

(Forest, VA).

Back