• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 185 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 73 23.5%

• Total voters
Could be the angle of my phone or my photography skills (lack thereof).

Since putting in my deposit in November 2021, I've never seen another Lucid- anywhere (except the studio). This includes several trips across the country, to several cities, and lots of road trips- until yesterday! Was in Breckenridge (well, Dillon, actually) at the EA charger (which worked just fine), and another ZR AGT pulled in. Nice woman, from Texas. She's had her car for nearly a year (very early adopter), and still loves it.

Just saw a silver Touring roll by here in Upland while I was charging.

Good station? Off which exit? I have family in Clairmont and sometimes visit them.
Route 66 and Indian Hill. Station 3, plugged in and worked, kept 129-143 from 38- 78%SOC

I’ve seen a dozen +, in Houston, Dallas, Austin and LA ever since I took delivery 10 months ago. I just changed my vote on this survey thread.

Can someone remind me how to easily differentiate Touring from GT when looking at one? I seem to remember reading that it has something to do with the side view mirrors but I can't find that thread.

Can someone remind me how to easily differentiate Touring from GT when looking at one? I seem to remember reading that it has something to do with the side view mirrors but I can't find that thread.
Correct. Side view mirrors will be body color on a Touring. They will be platinum colored on an AGT. Unless it's stealth.

Correct. Side view mirrors will be body color on a Touring. They will be platinum colored on an AGT. Unless it's stealth.
What Joe said. Although, I noticed the difference in the sideview mirrors way back on one of Peter's early tech talk videos that first showed the Touring. I wasn't sure about the change because that was a pre-production car so I tweeted Lucid about it and they confirmed as did my sales rep. I liked the subtle change.

I suppose if they were next to each other at a stoplight, it's safe to say the GT would be the one pulling away from the Touring

I suppose if they were next to each other at a stoplight, it's safe to say the GT would be the one pulling away from the Touring
Pfff.... Maybe!!! I got a lead foot and would demand the Grand Touring be in Smooth while I have Chameleon in Sprint so we can smoke that thing! I won my first "race" and I'm emboldened that me and Chameleon can beat anything!!! 😂😂😂😂

Pfff.... Maybe!!! I got a lead foot and would demand the Grand Touring be in Smooth while I have Chameleon in Sprint so we can smoke that thing! I won my first "race" and I'm emboldened that me and Chameleon can beat anything!!! 😂😂😂😂
Just say "im in smooth can you also go there" and switch to sprint. When they ask you why it went faster, say you bought 3 sapphire motors on ebay.

Spotted a grey AIr headed north on Highway 321 just south of Hickory, NC on my way back to Charlotte from the lake yesterday (Sunday). Was that anyone here?

Saw a Cosmos Silver Air charging at SF Outlet Mall.
CA05DFE1-0EB8-439E-8624-B3C66590AC04.jpeg

Back