• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 185 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 73 23.5%

• Total voters
Not as cool as Brock Purdy pulling up in his, but my Lucid and this one were just about the only two cars going northbound on a usually busy stretch of 7th Ave in Phoenix today. We had driven alongside each other for a while going eastbound on Northern Ave.
IMG_3799.jpg

PXL_20230208_205257033.jpg

First Pure I've seen in person.

I was riding my bike on my normal afternoon commute, and was forced to slammed on my brakes to stop and admire this car. As weird as I may have looked, circling and circling this car, I am very happy to see more of them appearing around my area.

I rarely see other Airs by me. My car went in for service yesterday and I saw two in one day. A white and a grey, both with 21" wheels. Brave for Chicago weather..

View attachment 9542

I was riding my bike on my normal afternoon commute, and was forced to slammed on my brakes to stop and admire this car. As weird as I may have looked, circling and circling this car, I am very happy to see more of them appearing around my area.
A pure in person? Where was this?

I passed by that same Pure this morning. The light was much better and the car looked so good.

Also rode by a black gt or touring at a 4 way stop. It looks soo clean and beautiful in the morning sun.

Seeing two in less than 24 hrs must be a sign of things to come.

Both located in So Cal, SGV.

Saw one in Franklin, TN Monday night. Did not get a pic as it was already past and dark when I recognized it.

I passed by that same Pure this morning. The light was much better and the car looked so good.

Also rode by a black gt or touring at a 4 way stop. It looks soo clean and beautiful in the morning sun.

What, a Pure in the SGV!?!?! Time to make a Lucid SGV chapter.

Given it was there this morning, there is highly likely good I can leave a note on your behalf later this afternoon. 😆
Tell them to come introduce themselves on the forum!

Considering how few have been produced and how large the U.S. is the chances of seeing one out on the street is infinitesimal, especially the mythical Silver or Grey…..😊
Unless of course you come to Fremont and @noobzilla sees my car which was identical to his when we took delivery on the 30th and met.

Hi, CLTGT;

Is there a Lucid club in Charlotte or events that one can have a chance to view a Lucid Air. I have reserved a Pure but am thinking to get a Touring instead. Orginally, I plan to attend Drive Electric Earth Day in April and hope to see a Lucidor two in person but now I have to finalize my order very soon and there are some decisions to make. So it will be very helpful to see an Air in person. I live in Columbia SC but go to Charlotte often (have a house in Belmont). Currentlty, I drive a Jaguar I-Pace and have test drived a few EQS as well so kind of knowing EV well. Any infomation and help will be greatly appriciated.

-Xian

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a fellow air (zenith red) heading south on 280 on Tuesday. Was definitely pumped when I saw it!

Hi, CLTGT;

Is there a Lucid club in Charlotte or events that one can have a chance to view a Lucid Air. I have reserved a Pure but am thinking to get a Touring instead. Orginally, I plan to attend Drive Electric Earth Day in April and hope to see a Lucidor two in person but now I have to finalize my order very soon and there are some decisions to make. So it will be very helpful to see an Air in person. I live in Columbia SC but go to Charlotte often (have a house in Belmont). Currentlty, I drive a Jaguar I-Pace and have test drived a few EQS as well so kind of knowing EV well. Any infomation and help will be greatly appriciated. You can PM me at or . Thanks.

-Xian

Xian - Just sent you a DM. That is a much better way to get in touch rather than putting your private contact info out there. You may want to ask the Mods to delate that bit for you...or not, up to you.

View attachment 9542

@noobzilla yup that's my Pure! ahaha

I've also seen a gold dream around SGV too

Back