Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I’m surprised there isn’t more body protection as they are transported.
FWIW, I also saw Tesla 3s transported in the exact same way and they didn't even have the trunk and hood protected like the Airs.

Some automakers (I think Audi is one) wraps the entire body in a white fabric-like material. I’m sure that kind of extra care isn’t cheap, but I’m sure it also mitigates the odds of damage.

Was pretty excited to see a QG Air on Gulf Blvd in St Pete Beach today! Was it anyone here?

We just got a ZR Touring this weekend and had never seen one in the wild. My daughter just saw a ZR on Hoes Lane in NJ and thought it was me except this one has license plate and not temp tags :).

I’m surprised there isn’t more body protection as they are transported.
Perhaps they have a peel off wrap of some kind like we see on smartphone displays or the Microwave touch pad.

Weekend ride, and almost missed this one silently sitting in a parking lot.
PXL_20230218_190002024.jpg
PXL_20230218_185924901.jpg

Saw my first at an EA station as I was driving back home after buying my GV 60.

Attachments

• car charging lucid.jpg
    car charging lucid.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 99
I am in La Jolla this week for work
On the way to El Pescador for dinner there was a black one with temp tags next to my Uber
Looked like Santa Cruz interior
Had Michelin tires and the wheels had aero inserts
My Uber driver was excited and said he had been folly the company for 6 years
He was stoked to hear I own one
This was the first one I have seen around here

There are new condos going up at the Phoenician alongside the north side of the first hole. There was a Zenith Red parked in front of one of the new condos yesterday. I will be back there tomorrow...I will look and see if it is still there and if yes, I will take a picture.

Just saw my first ZR in Charlotte. Little did he know as he passed by and waived that my QG was parked 100’ to his left…
C9DE49B6-A7AF-4877-B99C-C1F4003BB6C2.jpeg

Today was EV day - I saw a fellow ZR GT northbound on I-95 near the MA border as I was heading south to MA. Later I rubbed elbows with a Rivian, Ford F-150 Lightning, and BMW i3 at the Kittery, ME charging station - which worked flawlessly for once. Seabrook NH EA charger is still a hot mess.

Back