Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 184 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.3%

• Total voters
Napes is in a class with maybe only Beverly Hills when it comes to spotting exotics. An hour lunch on Third St guarantees Lambo, Bently, Ferarri, etc drive-bys
BH is wild. Lamborghinis and Ferraris parked on the street like Hondas.

Napes is in a class with maybe only Beverly Hills when it comes to spotting exotics. An hour lunch on Third St guarantees Lambo, Bently, Ferarri, etc drive-bys

Yeah. A white Ferarri pulled alongside me yesterday afternoon and was clearly trying to tempt me into a run. However, the car was stuck in "Smooth" mode and, due to the hot mess that is the 2.0.47 update, would not go into another drive mode.

People down here jokingly refer to the Bentley dealership as "VW of Naples", as it shares a lot with Rolls Royce.

A friend emailed me this morning that he saw a white Lucid in the parking lot of his eye doctor on Thursday. Not sure if this is the same white one we've seen on the road or the one from the MB dealership.

BH is wild. Lamborghinis and Ferraris parked on the street like Hondas.

Ferrari of Naples recently opened its new digs:
Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 11.05.17 AM.png

Just passed by a silver in Brentwood CA (Nor Cal). Didn’t get a pic because I was driving, but did wave like an idiot (idiot because I’m not in my Air, so pretty sure they’re not going to notice me) 😂 Nice to be seeing more on the road, and I still get super excited when I do, even though I have my own.

I actually followed a black one a few weeks back up one of the roads that connects south Charlotte with downtown. Not sure they ever realized they had another Lucid right behind them.

AGT’s are no longer scarce, at least not in the Scottsdale area. While running a short errand this afternoon, I saw four of them (not including mine). Two silvers, one black and one red.

I saw a ZR Lucid today in Brookhaven (GA), parked outside Verde. I saw another one driving down North Druid a few days ago (QG). Before last week, had not seen one on the road.

Gray (I think) GT 21” wheels pulled up next to me in Tarrytown, NY yesterday evening. New Jersey plates. Spoke briefly while waiting at a traffic light. Not sure if it’s someone here

I saw one in the employee’s parking lot a couple months ago.
What’s the odds for a company whose name doesn’t begin with letter L to have 2 Airs in the lot?

Not sure what you mean? I certainly parked behind the other Lucid on purpose in order to take the photo.

I was circling the main parking lot (which you see in the background of the photo) looking for a parking space near the restaurant when a passenger in our car spotted the other Lucid parked in a more remote section. So I pulled in behind it to take the picture . . . and for fun.

In all, this makes seven Airs of which we are aware in Naples. My partner has seen a white one (1) and a black one (2) on the highway out to our house. (He's actually seen what he thinks to be the same black car twice.) Our detailer has seen a gold one (3). One day a friend saw a red one (4) on a major road near our house and texted to see if it was ours (5). As we were sitting at home, it wasn't. He took a picture of it with his cell phone. Last night we looked again at that picture and saw that it had 21" wheels whereas the one in this parking lot (6) has the 19" wheels. So, counting ours, that makes the third red Air in Naples. And there is a white Air (7) on display at the Mercedes dealership next door to the strip mall where this restaurant is.

The Mercedes dealership had a display in its showroom of EV sedans that compete with the EQS: the white Air, a Porsche Taycan, and a Tesla Model S. It was perhaps meant to showcase the contrast with an EQS. Interestingly, though, there was no EQS to be seen. We have seen only two EQS' in Naples in the time frame we've encountered seven Airs.
I have seen a few EQSs and a few Lucids in the wild but here in Scottsdale that makes sense as one of the MB dealerships is right across the street from the Lucid Design Studio.

49ers rookie QB Brock Purdy pulling up in his Lucid! I like him even more now! As a 7th round draft pick, hopefully Lucid gave him the car!
As a die hard 49ers fan I've been really impressed with Brock Purdy. Seeing this video is really cool. Just another example of what makes him special. Ha Ha ! Go niners.

Back