Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Spotted a Zenith red? On the bike again. Climbing uphill towards La Canada Country Club.

Threw a thumbs up, in between gasps of air, no time to snap a photo.
Impressive ride as that hill to the club is long and steep. I've spotted 3 separate Zenith reds now in Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, and Glendale so they are definitely in the area.

Impressive ride as that hill to the club is long and steep. I've spotted 3 separate Zenith reds now in Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, and Glendale so they are definitely in the area.
I've never gone up that hill before. I was just trying to explore and wanted a route that would take me through the Chevy Chase hills. I had Garmin generated a 30 mile route, and when I was looking at the elevation graph I though it was a phone screen scaling issue. A lot of times the elevation graphs looks challenging only because the app has to compress the graph to fit the phone screen. I did really enjoy the downhill run along highway 2 over the 210, it was a rush.

I saw 5 Lucid Airs today, all within the same hour!

• Infinite Black Air
• Stellar White Air GT
• Quantum Grey Air GT
• Zenith Red Air GT (first time for me seeing a Stealth package Air irl)
• Zenith Red Air GT

Attachments

• IMG_8315 2.jpeg
    IMG_8315 2.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    790.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_8185 2.jpeg
    IMG_8185 2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_8245.jpeg
    IMG_8245.jpeg
    713.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8221 2.jpeg
    IMG_8221 2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_8319 2.jpeg
    IMG_8319 2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_8385.jpeg
    IMG_8385.jpeg
    762 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_8325 2.jpeg
    IMG_8325 2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_8272 2.jpeg
    IMG_8272 2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 148
I saw 5 Lucid Airs today, all within the same hour!

• Infinite Black Air
• Stellar White Air GT
• Quantum Grey Air GT
• Zenith Red Air GT (first time for me seeing a Stealth package Air irl)
• Zenith Red Air GT
Here's the other Zenith Red Air GT and Infinite Black Air!

(I also took pictures of it next to the EQS)

Attachments

• IMG_8439 2.jpeg
    IMG_8439 2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8419 2.jpeg
    IMG_8419 2.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8659.jpeg
    IMG_8659.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_8458 2.jpeg
    IMG_8458 2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8709.jpeg
    IMG_8709.jpeg
    347.1 KB · Views: 102
I went to charge at EA this afternoon in Schaumburg IL and the was a red GT there
when the owner returned she struck up a friendly conversation
She has had hers since October 22 and has really liked it, nori g the software has gotten better
She has owned a Model S for a long time and noted things like being able to split the screen on Teslas since day 1 point to their software being better

i started the day at my usual EA, 3 of 6 broken and the rest hogged by Chevy EVs
The Lucid helper pointed me to the next EA, when I got there 1 of 4 was broken and 3 folks in line ahead of me

Decided to just hit the road and enjoy our hike and found Shaumberg on the way home
1 of 4 was broken there
A guy in a Taycan pulled up and had no place to charge
He said he was going to get rid of his Tesla but at the end of the day being able to charge conveniently led him to keep it

i started the day at my usual EA, 3 of 6 broken and the rest hogged by Chevy EVs
The Lucid helper pointed me to the next EA, when I got there 1 of 4 was broken and 3 folks in line ahead of me
Chevy EVs? Our EA stations are clogged with the Volkswagen ID 4’s

Chevy EVs? Our EA stations are clogged with the Volkswagen ID 4’s
Typically see Kia EVs there but it was notable that the Chevys were there that day
To your point at the EA in Shaunberg an ID4 arrived just before I did and another one arrivedc while I was charging

Saw two others in the DC area this week, a white one in McLean on Wednesday, and a black one on Rock Creek Parkway yesterday.

In Las Vegas today, saw a Black or Dark Grey Air Westbound on Flamingo at Rainbow. Just the second Air I've seen on the road in LV (have seen 2 others at EA).

Just a glance of it but we did exchange waives.

Are you on this site?

In Las Vegas today, saw a Black or Dark Grey Air Westbound on Flamingo at Rainbow. Just the second Air I've seen on the road in LV (have seen 2 others at EA).

Just a glance of it but we did exchange waives.

Are you on this site?
I think I saw this exact one, around 5:30pm.

I think I saw this exact one, around 5:30pm.
Was that you, or did i miss you? Yes, around same time for sure.

I'm in an Infinite Black. Did you see me (Vegas plates)

EDIT: Forgot you're DE so must not have been you (yours wouldn't have been black).

Was that you, or did i miss you? Yes, around same time for sure.

I'm in an Infinite Black. Did you see me (Vegas plates)

EDIT: Forgot you're DE so must not have been you (yours wouldn't have been black).
Yea definitely a black one, I was just turning out of Walgreens.

I'm in San Francisco and Oakland for the weekend. Best chance for me to spot one! I'm yet to see one in person. Been looking for wild Airs but haven't spotted any :( Might stop by Millbrae studio if they are open today during Easter holidays.

Days hunting: 22

Have you spotted one?
You can come by my house in 94040.... Besides mine, I've seen two different ones on my street at different times. I've also seen them on the road in Palo Alto and the area. Definitely not like a Tesla, Taycan or Rivian though. Those are everywhere (especially Tesla).

I pulled in to charge on Friday at The Block in Orange, CA And was greeted by a twin Lucid. 2nd time this has happened since we got our E LUCID. Always makes me smile!
20230616_101801.jpg

Yea definitely a black one, I was just turning out of Walgreens.
Did you have a passenger in your car that waived to me?

Not sure how long you're here but I'm located in Southern Highlands (I-15 at the Southern most point before heading out of LV toward California). Would be great to say hello - I could meet you at Starbuck, right close to I-15 for a few minutes, assuming you're heading that way.

Did you have a passenger in your car that waived to me?

Not sure how long you're here but I'm located in Southern Highlands (I-15 at the Southern most point before heading out of LV toward California). Would be great to say hello - I could meet you at Starbuck, right close to I-15 for a few minutes, assuming you're heading that way.
Oh dang, saw this way late, already back in LA. Next time I'll pre-arrange!

Back