Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I saw 4 Lucids in Napa this weekend. 2 black, 1 zenith red, and 1 silver.
PXL_20230619_034633686.jpg

i saw a white Lucid last weekend in Camano Island, Washington and i'm pretty sure i saw the same car going to the island the next day near Stanwood.

Stopped by Orangeburg. New Grand touring with stealth ( body and roof same color) with 20 inch Aeros. Very sharpe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 123
A gray one with MA plates passed me heading South on I-95 this morning and split off onto 495... This was only my second official sighting of any on the road.... the first was last Fall with a Zenith Red on the other side of I-95 heading North. [With all the crappy weather lately, I'm embarrassed that mine is not quite in pristine condition.]

I spied a ZR on the Merritt parkway this morning. You got off on the 95/1 split. Unfortunately I was in my red Accord, wife nixed taking Lucid to Maine. Now I know what my ZR looks like on the road... it was HOT! Big thumbs up.
That might have been me, heading from NYC back to Boston. It was my first time to take Lex into the city. The valet at the garage had no idea what it was. I asked if he knew how to drive a Tesla, and when he said yes, just handed him the key fob. No problems.

That might have been me, heading from NYC back to Boston. It was my first time to take Lex into the city. The valet at the garage had no idea what it was. I asked if he knew how to drive a Tesla, and when he said yes, just handed him the key fob. No problems.
I'm sure the valet was impressed. Four trips between NJ and Boston so far. Electricity America at Alburn mall and Manchester Walmart are my friends. Plan to be back for the 7/22 New England drive.

Just saw one headed East on the 210, Zenith Red, AIR BOB plate!

Quantum Gray GT on 21s at Union Station in DC yesterday - anyone on here?

IMG_3157.jpeg

Back