• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

How to identify which sound system?

Mata Hari

Verified Owner
Cars
Zenith/Santa Cruz AGT
I bought my AGT used (with 552 miles!).
How can I tell if I have the Sound System Pro?

What about the Dream Drive Pro? How can I tell if I have the Pro version?

I didn't look in the car, but I don't see anything the app...

I bought my AGT used (with 552 miles!).
How can I tell if I have the Sound System Pro?

What about the Dream Drive Pro? How can I tell if I have the Pro version?

I didn't look in the car, but I don't see anything the app...
If your car is an AGT, it almost certainly has Surreal Sound Pro and Dream Drive Pro. All AGTs were originally intended to include both.

There was a point late last year where they sold some AGTs at a lower price, saying those cars would have both pro items as a "three month trial." But to date, no one here has reported that Lucid has turned off those features after the three months. So even if you did buy one of those cars, both pro systems are likely still operating.

You can tell if Dream Drive Pro is active if you can activate Highway Assist. If you only see Adaptive Cruise Control, and holding down the leftmost bottom button on the steering wheel doesn't switch over, then you may only have Dream Drive, and not Pro.

Surreal Sound Pro is trickier. If you have Tidal set up with the proper hiFi account, and you play a track that is marked as Dolby Atmos, you should be able to hear the effect of various instruments being around you, rather than just to the left and right. But all other music and audio will only play in stereo, so it needs to be through Tidal to hear it at the moment.

Like I said, 99% chance you have both.

Thanks Joe - It was an early car and I do have DD Pro so I bet you are right.
(Don't tell Lucid but the EA Charging wasn't supposed to transfer either and it did!)

Back