How Old Are You In Years…Not In Attitude?

How Old Are You Oh Intrepid EV Driver?

• Total voters
am surprised at how young everyone is. no wonder nobody gets my jokes. had you grown up as boomers some of my posts would be very funny. I wonder how many get the charlie brown reference ? Should I stop trying or explain them to the children?
I’m relatively middle-of-the-pack in age, but I’m an old soul. So your jokes are very much appreciated.

Keep the Charlie Brown references coming.

I find it suprising yet unsuprising that I am significantly younger than most people here.

am surprised at how young everyone is. no wonder nobody gets my jokes. had you grown up as boomers some of my posts would be very funny. I wonder how many get the charlie brown reference ? Should I stop trying or explain them to the children?
Lucy!

had to sell it. absolutely could not drive it slowly and carefully. Stops on a dime and gives you a nickle change. Wife was constantly on the nag brake. She's right though ... I've driven that car way up into 3 digits (mph digits) for long long ... sheesh I was insane with that car. If you ever get a chance, stand behind one when it starts up. A friggin' station wagon for crysakes.

( Mice love them.)
View attachment 7607
(i wonder if Lucid wiring is as tastey as Mercedes wiring? I found these bastards in my E63s intake, then caught 6 more in the garage in a week.)

no way e63s handles like a wagon. I never felt scared driving it...not at any speed. way way way above my ability. too old for that kind of temptation.

The Lucid is way easier to drive civilly.

meanwhile I have a dead mini-fridge that I want to take to the local recycler; a fridge that I brought home in that wagon....dare I try to put it in the Lucid? Is it wrong to show up at the recycler with junk in the funk of a $150k supercar ?

where is my Lucid wagon ? ( ... suvs are for girls )
Found this in back of my Air ten minutes ago...

Attachments

• IMG_5394.jpeg
    IMG_5394.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
The Pure and Touring trim makes the car attainable even in your 20's.

The GT or GT-P is more of a stretch. I haven't met anyone else with one of those trims in their 20's, early or late. This is a car for all ages regardless.

The GT or GT-P is more of a stretch. I haven't met anyone else with one of those trims in their 20's, early or late. This is a car for all ages regardless.
I mean I’m 26 and have a Dream edition performance. Came from a plaid. Definitely rare but they are out there 😅

I agree. Even a GT at 139k(i think its lower) would be semi-attainable on a finance for people like investment bankers, some of which can make over 600k in their 20s.

I mean I’m 26 and have a Dream edition performance. Came from a plaid. Definitely rare but they are out there 😅
Very nice. Where are you located? We need a young Lucid Owners' group.

Very nice. Where are you located? We need a young Lucid Owners' group.
I’m in the Phx area, I would love to get a young group going especially if anyone is local!

meanwhile I have a dead mini-fridge that I want to take to the local recycler; a fridge that I brought home in that wagon....dare I try to put it in the Lucid? Is it wrong to show up at the recycler with junk in the funk of a $150k supercar ?
It's actually some free entertainment. I was helping clean out a house and pulled up to a donations place... emptied out the back seat, the front seat, the trunk, the sub-trunk ... you should have seen their faces once I opened the frunk/sub-frunk and kept pulling bags and boxes out.

P.S. You ought to move into this century and add a section for male/female owners, not just ages.

You really must live "inthewoods"!
How did it get in?
Yes, living in the Boondocks with lots of wild critters for neighbors. The mice are like threading a camel through the eye of a needle; they can go anywhere they desire. I first noticed some Kleenex tissue in the car was shredded so I figured traps were in order.

Another problem is wiring insulation contains a chemical that the little buggers find to be absolutely scrumptious. They chewed up the wiring harness on my Lexus to the tune of $3,000 to replace.

Yes, living in the Boondocks with lots of wild critters for neighbors. The mice are like threading a camel through the eye of a needle; they can go anywhere they desire. I first noticed some Kleenex tissue in the car was shredded so I figured traps were in order.

Another problem is wiring insulation contains a chemical that the little buggers find to be absolutely scrumptious. They chewed up the wiring harness on my Lexus to the tune of $3,000 to replace.
Ouch!

IMO, there's no way to prevent them from going wherever they want.

Also, it's inadvisable to lay out poison because (1) if they die where you wouldn't want, they'll stink up the place badly and (2) if they die in the wild and Mr. Owl eats the dead mouse, then so too will Mr. Owl.

I caught a mouse in my AGT a couple of weeks ago. I think I might have another one. So how are they getting in?
And just a heads-up, white-footed mice are vectors for black-legged ticks, (aka deer ticks) so another reason to show them the exit door.

And just a heads-up, white-footed mice are vectors for black-legged ticks, (aka deer ticks) so another reason to show them the exit door.
So just buy a Lucid Air cat like the rest of us do.

Back