What was the previous one and how did they resolve it?I will keep mine for one more turtle mode event.
What was the license plate fiasco?After the license plate fiasco someone can come and pay me the new Price and perhaps get me to part with it today![]()
It's great you can only hate your car enough to make a nice profit off it first...After the license plate fiasco someone can come and pay me the new Price and perhaps get me to part with it today![]()
I only had one turtle event so far. It happened three days ago. Car was in our garage. Refuse to move in either direction. The yellow turtle showed on the dash. Called service. Did a long reboot and everything went back to normal. Have used everyday since with no issue. Car has 5k+ miles. It was not much of a problem since it happened while parked in the garage. However, given my age and the South Florida Summer temperatures, I would not want to own a car that stops in the middle of the road and can't be driven. I have been a strong supporter and a brand ambassador since day one. Love the car and I do hope it doesn't happen again.What was the previous one and how did they resolve it?
That has already been developed and is in use. You can find two such power plants imbedded in the chest of the cybernetic organism that skynet has developed. If your name is Sarah or John Conner the cyborg will show up at your door. Getting the power plant out of said machine is a bit more problematic.I will keep mine until someone invents a nuclear reactor the size of a golf ball that with give a road mileage of 200 years…..
That has already been developed and is in use. You can find two such power plants imbedded in the chest of the cybernetic organism that skynet has developed. If your name is Sarah or John Conner the cyborg will show up at your door. Getting the power plant out of said machine is a bit more problematic.
I am going for the Iron Man power source myself, Arc Reactor all the way.That has already been developed and is in use. You can find two such power plants imbedded in the chest of the cybernetic organism that skynet has developed. If your name is Sarah or John Conner the cyborg will show up at your door. Getting the power plant out of said machine is a bit more problematic.