How long before fully charge Lucid DE-R drains completely if left parked in sleep mode?

PCorkett

Cars
Dream Edition
DE Number
I am going abroad for two months. If when I leave the car was fully charged, how much charge (if any) would be left when I return?

Thoughts?

My Delivery Advisor recommended leaving the car plugged into a standard 120 receptacle and use it as a sort of a trickle charger. Not sure if this is the official Lucid stance.

I am going abroad for two months. If when I leave the car was fully charged, how much charge (if any) would be left when I return?

Thoughts?
Best guess if garaged and the weather stays good, somewhere around 65%. Just don't be pinging your car while away.

Thoughts?
LMK if you want me to drive your car a few times while you are away. You know... just to be sure the battery is ok 😇

Well, my car has gone from 80% down to 45% in the month the body shop has had it. That includes me doing all of the recent updates over LTE as well as waking it up once a day to see if they were doing work on it.

Thoughts?
I was out of the country for 6 weeks and used the Lucid charger plugged into the 120 socket and it worked perfectly. I would check up via the app and it would initiate the trickle charge. I had set the charge limit to 80% and it never fell below 77%. I will be going out of the country again for 4 months and plan to do the same thing.

Back