How Fast Is a Rivian R1T?

Sapphire™

It's the second-quickest-accelerating truck we’ve ever tested, but how high is its top speed?​

1682964283353.png

"At 110 mph, though, the electronic speed limiter began to kick in and our acceleration dropped off sharply. Getting the last few mph took another second or two, but eventually the truck hit a wall and just stopped accelerating altogether. The speedometer and the Vbox readout agreed: The top speed of our Rivian R1T is … 112 mph."

The article is far more comprehensive I just picked out the big one!🙂

7100 lbs beast, It’s better off limited to 110mph. It can be destructive if not able to slow down faster of that weight.

7100 lbs beast, It’s better off limited to 110mph. It can be destructive if not able to slow down faster of that weight.

Yeah I read that's like crazy KG. In fairness I don't really follow or know much about Rivian. I mean best of luck of ofcourse to them but with the Air and Gravity there's more than enough.

I actually just said elsewhere I'm digging the SUV particularly after the racetrack stuff!

The quad-motor Rivian is quicker than a Model 3 performance 0-60. Tesla fanboys are losing their (*&* over it.

I wish we could have a rivian performance brand, like amg and sapphire. Think of how amazing that would be. Considering that they are offroaders though, I highly doubt it. Maybe they could do something like range rover's SVdynamic?

I wish we could have a rivian performance brand, like amg and sapphire.

A truck that can do sub 4 second 0-60 is already the performance version.

Truck + off-roader + sports car + modern luxury interior, that’s what Rivian advertise its packaging. When R2 come out, a lot of those buzz features will get deleted.

Back