How did OG Dream owners put up with this 😬

PewPew

Verified Owner
Cars
Air DE-P, Model S
DE Number
New owner of a Dream Edition purchased pre-owned. Its on dated firmware (1.1.14?) so I’m getting a taste of the OG experience.

Car doesn’t reliably unlock for 5+ mins at a time! Im very reluctant to even take it anywhere until the updates catch up.

Very patiently 😁, but now with UX 2.0 it was all worth it!

New owner of a Dream Edition purchased pre-owned. Its on dated firmware (1.1.14?) so I’m getting a taste of the OG experience.

Car doesn’t reliably unlock for 5+ mins at a time! Im very reluctant to even take it anywhere until the updates catch up.
I hope you’ve contacted customer care to ensure their records reflect your ownership and there is a plan for updating your car. Supposedly once your car falls a few updates behind, you will no longer receive updates automatically

Yea, they said they’ll have to push updates once the ownership transfer completes. I made an error, its on 1.1.4 so it will take quite a lot of sequential updates to catch up 😶

Yea, they said they’ll have to push updates once the ownership transfer completes. I made an error, its on 1.1.4 so it will take quite a lot of sequential updates to catch up 😶
I would actually request that service do the updates for you, this is not something you want to have pushed repeatedly, it would be seriously annoying for you to have to sit there and do each one and make sure it was ok for the next one. The car is too far behind. Once you’ve got the ownership transferred ask Lucid to take the car in and do it.

I would actually request that service do the updates for you, this is not something you want to have pushed repeatedly, it would be seriously annoying for you to have to sit there and do each one and make sure it was ok for the next one. The car is too far behind. Once you’ve got the ownership transferred ask Lucid to take the car in and do it.
+1 on that. I bought a pre owned GT, it tooled me entire day to work with CS to push and update.

Yeah. The solution to every dream owner’s issues was a combination of “remember you’re buying in very early” and “go for a drive, because it drives so well you’ll forget about the problems” haha

Very glad to have 2.0 now tho

Back