RESOLVED How can I display a compass?

dscafetta

Is it possible that Lucid has no basic COMPASS display? My $17K Kia has it! Perhaps put it next to the time?

turn on nav, pilot panel has north up, voila! Compass orientation for you!

Is it possible that Lucid has no basic COMPASS display? My $17K Kia has it! Perhaps put it next to the time?
Please avoid this narrative about other vehicles. I encourage you to review our guidelines where this is specifically called out.

turn on nav, pilot panel has north up, voila! Compass orientation for you!
Thanks. That os not good enough. I rarely use navigation. For one, you can't have the radio or other screen open on top and nav below. ANOTHER BIG FLAW. That is just plain silly.
The direction your car is headed should be a default on your MAIN screen at all times on every car ever built.
How difficult could it be?
Please avoid this narrative about other vehicles. I encourage you to review our guidelines where this is specifically called out.
Relax Bobby. There is nothing wrong pointing out design improvements Lucid needs to implement, and providing them with examples of how easy and inexpensive it is.

I would even say that this can be a safety issue...

Thanks. That os not good enough. I rarely use navigation. For one, you can't have the radio or other screen open on top and nav below. ANOTHER BIG FLAW. That is just plain silly.
The direction your car is headed should be a default on your MAIN screen at all times on every car ever built.

Relax Bobby. There is nothing wrong pointing out design improvements Lucid needs to implement, and providing them with examples of how easy and inexpensive it is.

It’s not a safety issue. Also, while there is nothing wrong in wishing a feature were there, the comparisons to other vehicles are irrelevant and do not further the argument. There are countless things the Lucid has that a Mercedes doesn’t, and vice versa, and I bet Kia also has some thing BMW doesn’t, and vice versa, because *otherwise life would be extremely boring.*

So, again, please refrain from making these sorts of comparisons. Re-read the guidelines please.

Last edited:
I agree that Lucid should have a compass feature on the upper screen. But as said before suggest this feature be added in writing to customer service. Strength in numbers.

Oh my god, thank you for pointing out this "flaw!" This is so dangerous and will surely need to be investigated by the NHTSA for being unsafe.

A missing feature is not a flaw.

I see you are new here. Here’s a little piece of advice based on our guidelines, which you no doubt you need to review: Your tone should be friendly and neighborly. When you say something like “relax, Bobby“, I find your tone to be unfriendly. The next time you do it I shall consider removing your post.

Back