"Hey Lucid" specific capabilities

Interesting. I asked for the weather and it showed an AccuWeather screen with today’s weather in my city. Then I asked about tomorrow and it did the same for tomorrow. I did not try 5 days. Anyway, I thought it worked great.
Trust it to someone like me to push it to the limits. It has no ability to show multiple days. So it just blurts the answer out.

Try changing your commands to something similar in the image.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    329.4 KB · Views: 99
Try changing your commands to something similar in the image.
Came to post the same picture, just found it in the settings, doh!

Prior to this, I experimented more and was able to:
- Play a specific album in tidal
- set temperature for front
- set temp for front left or front right separately
- set temp for rear
- have it go to lowest temp by saying 'turn ac on"

No luck actually enabling or disabling climate control in front or back if it's powered down.

Tried turning wipers on. It understood but said it couldn't do it.

When navigating to something with multiple choices, I was able to say, "the first one."

I picked my wife at the airport after just installing the 2.4.4 update. To impress my wife, I said “hey Lucid please say hello to my wife” …she replied “I am unable to say hello to your wife “ and I replied “you just did. “

Sorry that I am so easily amused.

Telling it to play specific channels on Sirius works great and turning the temperature up or down also works good.
How did you get this to work? I've tried it multiple times and it never changes the channel no matter what command I tried to use. In fact, its very hit an miss in trying to get it to play specific songs, artists, etc.

How did you get this to work? I've tried it multiple times and it never changes the channel no matter what command I tried to use. In fact, its very hit an miss in trying to get it to play specific songs, artists, etc.
I got that to work too. I'm trying things out as they're posted here.

I tried to ask Lucid to change the channels on siriusxm and it works great. I did try Deep Tracks and it did not work.

I say “hey Lucid … set channel to CNBC on siriusxm”. Works well.

It will also do the most obvious thing: Set up navigation. "Hey Lucid, take me home." "Hey Lucid, directions to the nearest EA charger." That sort of thing.
I asked HL to "navigate to Electrify America," but it gave me two, neither of them the closest nor the largest. I tried asking it to navigate to a local high school and it gave me items that were neither high schools nor nearby. The problem isn't the HERE maps, because that would have been true wit Alexa. And search results from the app sent to the car continue to work perfectly.

I tried to ask Lucid to change the channels on siriusxm and it works great. I did try Deep Tracks and it did not work.

I say “hey Lucid … set channel to CNBC on siriusxm”. Works well.
I’ve found it does it for some channels but not all. Still very beta to everything seems a little hit or miss at the moment

Back