Hello from Katy, Texas!

I too was sadden when I scratched my rear passenger rim a little on the hilly Austin shopping center curb couple nights ago.
Sir, Could I have the phone number and contact of your PPF Guy in Houston. I have half a mind to take my delivery there and maybe could get the Ceramic and PPF done from a person who has already done one on a Lucid.

I too was sadden when I scratched my rear passenger rim a little on the hilly Austin shopping center curb couple nights ago.
Grrrrrr…..

377851F4-035B-4F47-9640-762FB8EE421F.jpeg
ABE191F2-907D-4827-AF5A-D06304EDC33B.jpeg

💔 💔 💔 💔 💔

Sir, Could I have the phone number and contact of your PPF Guy in Houston. I have half a mind to take my delivery there and maybe could get the Ceramic and PPF done from a person who has already done one on a Lucid.
I did mine from AFS, next door to Lucid Service Center.

Here is boss lady’s personal number.
916-477-1266
Korn

You can tell her George sent you.

I’m heading back this week for PPF film curing follow up.

Guys and Gals…I want to give a big shout out to Tesla 2.0…He was super nice enough to swing by my job for me to check out his Lucid in person..I was 100% blown away by the vehicle …Its a beautiful looking car and very elegant….I am a complete stranger , but he welcomed me like we have know each other for many years ..A true class act …..I am even more excited now and can’t wait to get my car….Hands down from what I saw and test drove today, this is much superior product compared to my Tesla…:cool:..

View attachment 2263
View attachment 2262
the way these photos uploaded, the car appears to be "Smiling". Yes, we all love our Luci! (and I have to add, since others will certainly do so, but..are anxiously awating future software upgrades, which we have faith will make the vehicle even more AMAZING.

I asked my DA. He advised me to take tire to Discount Tired to check first.

Seriously! Few months from now, we should have Greater Houston Lucid Air get together. I’ve joined the Jeep Wranglers group. The convoy together is just an amazing feeling.

Attachments

• 3C107EF6-FE54-44ED-9E63-C1C62179C9B6.jpeg
    3C107EF6-FE54-44ED-9E63-C1C62179C9B6.jpeg
    387.6 KB · Views: 85
The chip in the tire may make it unsafe now…
That is exactly what I am thinking, looks like there may also be a cut of sorts. Not a fan of these low tires. I hope the 19” are different. I asked myAdvisor if they are changing the Pirelli’s for Michelin’s but have not heard back since. I lived with a chip right in the center of my windshield 2 weeks after I bought my new Suburban and I hated it. Same for my Lexus.

the way these photos uploaded, the car appears to be "Smiling". Yes, we all love our Luci! (and I have to add, since others will certainly do so, but..are anxiously awating future software upgrades, which we have faith will make the vehicle even more AMAZING.
What are those blotches on the front right side. Is that just a reflection or something else?

I did mine from AFS, next door to Lucid Service Center.

Here is boss lady’s personal number.
916-477-1266
Korn

You can tell her George sent you.

I’m heading back this week for PPF film curing follow up.
Oh wow how many visits are needed for these things. Also I forgot if you did a complete body PPF Or only parts of it.

I’m not putting the plate in front until I get ticketed. I got ticketed of my VW in the past.

Are putting a plate in front? I have one in the back on my QX80 and have driven to Houston and Austin and ofcourse here in Dallas area and never been stopped. Are you adding 2 because you love the name?
It comes with 2, Texas state law out front and back.

It comes with 2, Texas state law out front and back.
What is the process on the special plates in Texas. I know there is a site to order but do they ask you for the VIN or do you have to show the temporary paper plates first?

Back