Hello from Katy, Texas!

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Just got my Lucid Air GT on April 13th. I ordered it on October 1st, I was very happy. I know some of my friend got ICE car like Range Rover waited 11+ months.

Attachments

• 35FD5C4E-2950-4589-9299-CC74CA2F0323.jpeg
    35FD5C4E-2950-4589-9299-CC74CA2F0323.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
I am right here in Brookshire just 10 miles away. I’d love to see your car if possible! I think I have about 30 days before I get my VIN.

Sure.
I know the anxiety. I haven’t seen anyone driving this in Houston yet. This car gets quite a lot of attention. I even had Tesla owner wanted to race me randomly approaching me in parking lot. I jokingly replied, I’ll race you for $ see who can get to Dallas first. 🤣

Well, my DE already has its first Houston windshield chip!

We should start a Houston area Lucid group.

We can get together and compare the chips and cracks in our windshields! I seem to average two windshield replacements per year, since moving to Houston!!

Yeah,
I plan to go to Japan Festival this weekend. Not sure if I should drive this to Herman Park given lots of pebbles there.

I don’t know about you, I have yet seen another Lucid Air outside of service center.

I have a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. It was a fun car to dress up that. I still wonder what I can do to enhance this car. The only swag coming is custom license plate.

Yeah,
I plan to go to Japan Festival this weekend. Not sure if I should drive this to Herman Park given lots of pebbles there.

I don’t know about you, I have yet seen another Lucid Air outside of service center.
I haven't seen any others "in the wild".

I am right here in Brookshire just 10 miles away. I’d love to see your car if possible! I think I have about 30 days before I get my VIN.
I am going to bring to PPF and tint tomorrow. I shall get it back in a week. Sure, we can arrange meet up. I am absolutely infatuated with this car. I can tolerate lack of software features in current state, as a software engineer myself and tested friends’ model S 5 years ago and saw the platform in earlier days, I know interfaces will gets better and the process of getting there with surprises will be a treat.

Where are you having the PPF and tint done? I have used a fellow out of Richmond twice but he is hard to get in touch with sometimes.

Where are you having the PPF and tint done? I have used a fellow out of Richmond twice but he is hard to get in touch with sometimes.
I use the AFS next door to the Lucid Service Center.

Good to see some local Houstonians with the car….I live in Richmond area and just reserved my Lucid Air last month…I currently own a Tesla Model S and just wanted to upgrade to a more luxury oriented EV. Tesla 2.0 what do you honestly think about the vehicle? If you are ever in Sugarland , STAFFORD area, I work over at Sterling Mccall Nissan…I would love to see the car in person if you are ever in the area :)

Good to see some local Houstonians with the car….I live in Richmond area and just reserved my Lucid Air last month…I currently own a Tesla Model S and just wanted to upgrade to a more luxury oriented EV. Tesla 2.0 what do you honestly think about the vehicle? If you are ever in Sugarland , STAFFORD area, I work over at Sterling Mccall Nissan…I would love to see the car in person if you are ever in the area :)
I don’t go to that area of 59S that much. I’m usually frequent on hwy99.

Sure I can show you. This week it is in the shop getting PPF done. I shall get it back next week.

I don’t go to that area of 59S that much. I’m usually frequent on hwy99.

Sure I can show you. This week it is in the shop getting PPF done. I shall get it back next week.
Appreciate it man…My wife think I should keep my car and wait on that new Audi A6 Etro….Not a big Audi fan…No rush….Just whenever it’s convenient for you…I actually live pretty close to Grand Parkway and 59 area….I believe Lucid is opening a a design studio in the Galleria this Summer. I am pretty tall and want to make sure I fit in the car 😀
So what are your thoughts on the car? Ride? Road noise? Comfort?

Appreciate it man…My wife think I should keep my car and wait on that new Audi A6 Etro….Not a big Audi fan…No rush….Just whenever it’s convenient for you…I actually live pretty close to Grand Parkway and 59 area….I believe Lucid is opening a a design studio in the Galleria this Summer. I am pretty tall and want to make sure I fit in the car 😀
So what are your thoughts on the car? Ride? Road noise? Comfort?
I picked my DE up 12/31/2021 at the Houston service center and have 3,786 miles so far. My 2.5 cents. More road and engine noise than the Mercedes EQS and the Model S. Rides and handles well but EQS has adjustable suspension that is noticeable on bad roads. The Lucid is faster and has more range. Hard to reach ATMs and any drive through windows because belt line is too high and roof too low. Interior is nice. Software sucks but will get better.

I would have bought a Tesla Plaid but not a fan of Tesla minimalism.

Back