Guess the name of this project or the name of the future car...

I don't know about model names, but did you notice Nick Twork's forum avatar? Is there a bright red Lucid in our future?

I don't know about model names, but did you notice Nick Twork's forum avatar? Is there a bright red Lucid in our future?
lol this does not look like the outline of any Lucid I've ever seen. :P

1723072981496.webp

This looks Porsche to me. Shape of the side mirror and that A pillar. I swear that headrest looks like a Porsche comfort seat too.

The guy just got hired. Give him a chance to get a Lucid of his own.
Actually, it does seem as if he has a GT already! It’s interesting that such a large number of people (relatively) who work at Lucid own the car… it really shows the pride and confidence they have in their company.

Actually, it does seem as if he has a GT already! It’s interesting that such a large number of people (relatively) who work at Lucid own the car… it really shows the pride and confidence they have in their company.
It's not an unusual perk at the VP level. Especially so when it's a new car company with plenty of inventory.

Lucid Gravy

Lucid Cub (if that has not been offered already)

Lucid Earth.

"Lucid Motors' third passenger model, known internally as “Project Midsize,” will likely be called “Earth,” according to a U.S. trademark application that Electric-Vehicles.com recently unearthed. The Lucid Earth is slated to go into production in 2026 as the American startup's most affordable model."

Back