• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Greetings from NJ (early GT owner)

kbambridge

Cars
Lucid Air GT
DE Number
Finally getting around to joining this forum. Was one of the first deliveries in the garden state, and have over 5k miles on my GT. Recently after receiving delivery we did a family trip to Montreal and I did a solo trip to Chicago. Fell I love with how the car drove during that time, despite all the software issues in 1.x. When I got back from abroad recently and saw all the 2.x updates, I was honestly blown away by the improvement. The team is clearly working hard on the software. Definitely had my fair share of issues but that’s par for the course for being so early on a car like this. Look forward to seeing you all around on the forums!

Welcome and great to hear your early impressions. I have nearly 12K miles on my GT. I agree with your view. 2.0.X makes it feel like a whole new car software wise. Updating this morning to 2.0.47.

Back