I'll admit that I wouldn't have added on Dynamic Handling until I had been on the forum for a bit and read and heard more about it. I think it was one of the Out of Spec review videos that mentioned that it was a "must have", as heard from one of the Lucid engineers. So that would be close to my order at a certain point in time.
I'm still waffling between keeping my DD2 Premium order, or upgrading to Pro (still waiting on a Gravity... and may possibly cancel and wait until next year). Seems like a lot of extra money to drive the car for you, when I mostly enjoy driving myself. Though having extra sensors sounds like a nice safety feature for rare cares when visibility is poor.. fog, rain, snow, etc. I feel like I would order it more on the presumption of extra safety... though other members are reporting how well it's been driving already, compared to Tesla autopilot, so maybe there's a slight benefit there as well.