Gravity Vehicles Available Online

They will offer a tow package add at the service center. ETA early next year.

This is news to me! I passed up on a few inventory cars because a tow package was important to me, but was told by my SA that there's no way to add a tow package after production.
 
I also heard "no" when I asked about adding tow after. Might want to double check your source...
 
I've set up a monitor to watch the available inventory. In the last 60 minutes alone, we've gone from 104 to 100 total available inventory for Gravity!

Still nothing that matches my own criteria, but fingers crossed.
 
I've set up a monitor to watch the available inventory. In the last 60 minutes alone, we've gone from 104 to 100 total available inventory for Gravity!

Still nothing that matches my own criteria, but fingers crossed.
120 at the moment, just filtering between 5 and 7 seater
 
A couple fully loaded GGT with small wheels available now. One with tow and one without.
 
I also heard "no" when I asked about adding tow after. Might want to double check your source...
Please check the thread called adding tow package on the forum.

I got confirmation very high up in teh service department. Will be added as a service visit option. Expected early next year.
 
Interesting that they seem to have taken nearly 100 Gravity out of the available inventory today. I can’t imagine they sold them all. There’s only 34 left now.
 
I saw 10 white yesterday. None now.
 
Yeah, I wonder what happened...
Code:
2025-10-16 14:03:32: Found 0 matching vehicles (101 total vehicles)
2025-10-16 14:28:57: Found 0 matching vehicles (29 total vehicles)
2025-10-16 14:51:31: Found 0 matching vehicles (28 total vehicles)
 
Yeah, I wonder what happened...
Code:
2025-10-16 14:03:32: Found 0 matching vehicles (101 total vehicles)
2025-10-16 14:28:57: Found 0 matching vehicles (29 total vehicles)
2025-10-16 14:51:31: Found 0 matching vehicles (28 total vehicles)
 
I think it's a bad look for them to have so many that aren’t selling. It’s smart to remove them and use them as loaners if needed, or offer them to folks if they come in to stores and are looking for something “off menu”. They must be seeing that it’s the most well optioned ones that sell the quickest.
 

This is literally the ideal configuration for me. If I needed a car right now, I would have definitely scooped this up immediately
 

This is literally the ideal configuration for me. If I needed a car right now, I would have definitely scooped this up immediately
I have to admit that the Ojai interior matches well with the SuperNova Bronze exterior. If that's an color palette that appeals to you, it delivers.
 
Just an FYI, there seems to be an available black/yosemite Dream Edition in Costa Mesa,CA right now. Not on the website but I was at the service center earlier and it was there with a window sticker (they said any with a window sticker were available for sale now). We don’t like the Yosemite interior or it might have been tempted.

Stopped by to see the white in person, it’s really nice!
 
I wrote to sales a while ago suggesting that they let local service centers to replace 22/23 wheels with smaller sets. Right now there are only 3 cars with 22/23 wheels. There were a lot more before. Not sure if they finally realized that people don’t want summer tires in the winter, hope they do.
 
I wrote to sales a while ago suggesting that they let local service centers to replace 22/23 wheels with smaller sets. Right now there are only 3 cars with 22/23 wheels. There were a lot more before. Not sure if they finally realized that people don’t want summer tires in the winter, hope they do.
Let us know what they say. I would like to trade our 22/23 for the 21/22.
 
Let us know what they say. I would like to trade our 22/23 for the 21/22.
They never replied to my email. Didn't think they would consider it. Any changes they make may have nothing to do with my email, I was just guessing/hoping :-). It doesn't hurt to call local service centers occasionally to see if they can do it. A while ago, when I asked a person in a NJ delivery center if they could replace the 22/23 wheels with smaller ones for an inventory GGT, they said no, but did agree that it would be nice if they are allowed to do it.
 
I asked this before because there was a car with my spec with the mid size wheels available and was told that they couldn't change them out. They suggested I just buy it and then also buy the wheels I want later when they're available separately (no thanks).
 
I also heard "no" when I asked about adding tow after. Might want to double check your source...

that's what my SA told me today as well. the wiring harness can't be added easily at a service center so won't be offered later. but he could of course not be up on things.
 
Fully loaded Green GGT, 22/23 wheels just popped up on site. Located in Chicago, so anyone else will have to pay $2000 shipping.
 
Back
Top