Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I've been on that page, but this time did some ctrl+f searching lol
I was looking for '7' not 'seven'

Thanks
1654642218974.png

?:

Seems like it will compete with the EQS SUV, etc.

Seems like it will compete with the EQS SUV, etc.
The thing with the EQS SUV though is that I heard it's literally the same exact interior as the Sedan EQS, like almost nothing is different about it.
Gravity actually has a lot of additional stuff from seats to I think internal storage, compartments, and probably even different screen layout possibly that may be worth checking out

Any guesses on pricing for the Gravity?

The thing with the EQS SUV though is that I heard it's literally the same exact interior as the Sedan EQS, like almost nothing is different about it.
Gravity actually has a lot of additional stuff from seats to I think internal storage, compartments, and probably even different screen layout possibly that may be worth checking out
its also the same exact price as the Sedan

1672174758618.jpeg
My wife just sent me this photo.

Thoughts???

If it’s Photoshop, it’s not a bad job. Not sure why a prototype would be on a road like that at this point, but certainly possible.

Also, the wheels are rather ugly. Which is odd coming from Lucid. I like all their wheels so far.

View attachment 8039My wife just sent me this photo.

Thoughts???
I think this picture is really old right? I remember seeing it a few months ago (could be wrong though)
Also, the wheels are rather ugly. Which is odd coming from Lucid. I like all their wheels so far.
Maybe they're temporary hub-cap type stuff for testing?

Could the person who took this photo not have rolled to the front, I want to see the front end already!!
Also it's super rare to see cars like this on the road that are prototypes that aren't covered up with wrapping or something to hide the paint/look/fit finish, etc... of the car because nothing is finalized yet.
Weird

I think this picture is really old right? I remember seeing it a few months ago (could be wrong though)
Yeah this is an old photo. My understanding is that they’ve changed the design a lot, but I don’t know for sure - I haven’t seen it, and am just basing it on various whispers from Derek at Lucid events haha

Yeah this is an old photo. My understanding is that they’ve changed the design a lot, but I don’t know for sure - I haven’t seen it, and am just basing it on various whispers from Derek at Lucid events haha
I hope they do something about the rear roof line, but I fear the need for a third row on top of the battery pack means it can't slope gracefully

The photo is years old at this point. Originally posted by @Hawk on this here forum, I believe, which is how I found the forum originally. If I remember correctly, Hawk was a Dream reservation holder but eventually cancelled his reservation. He and @hmp10 were some of the few OGs keeping this forum afloat for a while before it blossomed. Kudos to @Joe and the OGs!

Maybe they're temporary hub-cap type stuff for testing?

Could the person who took this photo not have rolled to the front, I want to see the front end already!!
Also it's super rare to see cars like this on the road that are prototypes that aren't covered up with wrapping or something to hide the paint/look/fit finish, etc... of the car because nothing is finalized yet.
Weird
You are correct, the design has even changed since then.

Back