Gravity SUV 7-seater?

What you say is same as what I remember reading that gravity will be priced about 10% above similar Air but 10% less range which potentially means that gravity base could start close to the base Touring and in my opinion that will pretty much cannibalize sales from Touring. It may be simpler to just add glass and interior options to Pure and eliminate Touring at that point. Not sure if that really lowers the cost to the company but that would be one less in software QA matrix.
Yes. I could see them eliminating the Touring eventually. Does seem to be the least popular trim, with the exception of Sapphire, of course.

I think to make production easier, they'll probably equip most cars with same options but use subscription model to activate them.

A bit of information, gravity has an air suspension, instead of the air's adaptive dampers. No idea what this means but it looks like they are targeting passenger comfort.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-06 12.20.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-06 12.20.58 PM.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 111
A bit of information, gravity has an air suspension, instead of the air's adaptive dampers. No idea what this means but it looks like they are targeting passenger comfort.
I think alot of things are going to be "subject to change" the closer we get to announcement \ release. I believe the Air was supposed to have air suspension and was dropped at the last minute as the car got closer and closer to production.

I think alot of things are going to be "subject to change" the closer we get to announcement \ release. I believe the Air was supposed to have air suspension and was dropped at the last minute as the car got closer and closer to production.
Or off road prowess. From what I recall one of the main dudes at Lucid actually a offroad enthusiast, and he mentioned that capability of an SUV to kind of go everywhere do everything was what he was looking forward to providing.

Or off road prowess. From what I recall one of the main dudes at Lucid actually a offroad enthusiast, and he mentioned that capability of an SUV to kind of go everywhere do everything was what he was looking forward to providing.
Based on car and driver, I was convinced it would be the opposite. I think you are thinking of rivian, I could be mistaken.

Based on car and driver, I was convinced it would be the opposite. I think you are thinking of rivian, I could be mistaken.
No i'm 100% sure it was Lucid. Look i'm not saying they are looking to compete with Rivian for off-roading ability. Their priority will be luxury and performance, BUT air ride will allow them to do more things when it comes to off-board capabilities that they will definitely make that extra benefit known.

No i'm 100% sure it was Lucid. Look i'm not saying they are looking to compete with Rivian for off-roading ability. Their priority will be luxury and performance, BUT air ride will allow them to do more things when it comes to off-board capabilities that they will definitely make that extra benefit known.
I think the off road a gravity will go is on a pebble driveway lol.

Thats the best part of all these crazy off-roaders, i mean i see defenders everywhere now, just in parking lots at whole foods or Erewhon. Same with Rivians, Range Rovers, etc. Carrying around all this extra weight and complexity for something never use.

Thats the best part of all these crazy off-roaders, i mean i see defenders everywhere now, just in parking lots at whole foods or Erewhon. Same with Rivians, Range Rovers, etc. Carrying around all this extra weight and complexity for something never use.
People in countries like India that use scooters as the main transportation say the same things about people that use regular size cars for the grocery store. Why do they need to drive that?

Lol.

Back