Gravity SUV 7-seater?

Yeah this is an old photo. My understanding is that they’ve changed the design a lot, but I don’t know for sure - I haven’t seen it, and am just basing it on various whispers from Derek at Lucid events haha
Well until this photo, all I’ve seen of the Gravity is the YouTube video that just came out.

It’s not what I expected based on the YouTube video.

Comparing this image with the teaser video lucid showed, I think they should have kept the concept car's rear brake lights instead of having the same brake light design as the lucid air. The concept brake lights just look cooler imo.
Agreed 100!

If a god intervenes, I might get a DE. List is gonna be way longer though.
This is going to be my wife’s, so she’ll probably get the DE after restricting me to the Touring. 😂

I hope they do something about the rear roof line, but I fear the need for a third row on top of the battery pack means it can't slope gracefully
I don’t mind that roofline. I rather it be boxy with curvy edges. The third row better have head room. Model-X 3rd row is not compatible to adults.

I think this picture is really old right? I remember seeing it a few months ago (could be wrong though)

Maybe they're temporary hub-cap type stuff for testing?

Could the person who took this photo not have rolled to the front, I want to see the front end already!!
Also it's super rare to see cars like this on the road that are prototypes that aren't covered up with wrapping or something to hide the paint/look/fit finish, etc... of the car because nothing is finalized yet.
Weird
This picture was a snapshot frame from a video. I’ve seen the original video on Twitter way way back a year ago when I first ordered Air. I don’t remember who posted.

Btw, is that shark fin antenna on roof for SXM?

Am I missing something? There's going to be a DE version of Gravity?
No one knows. I wouldn’t count on it.

I assume there will be multiple trims. But is a DE necessary at this point? Depends on how much more money Lucid thinks they can get out of a limited run.

I assume there will be multiple trims. But is a DE necessary at this point? Depends on how much more money Lucid thinks they can get out of a limited run.

I was just reading post above from @Dog poop

I remember reading that gravity may be priced 10% more than the equivalent Air and the range could be 10% less than the equivalent Air but 7 passenger and towing. The closest in that category would be rivian R1S?

My personal opinion is that gravity AWD with basic adaptive cruise control Towing capacity 7 passenger with a range good enough to go non stop to Tahoe from the bay area is what sells the most but the price no more than touring

My personal opinion is that gravity AWD with basic adaptive cruise control Towing capacity 7 passenger with a range good enough to go non stop to Tahoe from the bay area is what sells the most but the price no more than touring
I don’t think there’s any way the Gravity will be cheaper than the Air. Whether they do all the trims the Air has is another question. But I would picture the entry “Pure” version to be more expensive than the entry level Air Pure. Same for GT, etc.

So there will likely be a Gravity that sells around the same price as a Touring. But it will be the bare-bones one.

SUVs always command a premium. And Gravity looks to offer more, in terms of size and capacity.

I miss my 7 seater SUV in all honestly. Can't wait for the Gravity, hope it's sexy as hell

If dream edition was the intruductory point into lucid, I can understand. But I think its to celebrate a new car.

“Dream” edition is description of “Lucid”.
“Pure” is description of “Air”.

I can think of all the words surrounding “Gravity”

“Vortex” or “Black-Hole” edition
“Cosmo” edition
“Galactic” edition

Lowest trim would be “Force”.
Gravity Force = Air Pure

I can think of all the words surrounding “Gravity”

Lowest trim would be “Force”.
Gravity Force = Air Pure
I use “force” at my home.
64A783DE-A58B-4A64-B241-EFC1E12F7004.jpeg

I decided to cancel my touring res and hold out for the SUV. The more I thought about it i'd prefer a daily electric SUV, and eventually a sporty two door convertible as making the most sense for my stable.

I don’t think there’s any way the Gravity will be cheaper than the Air. Whether they do all the trims the Air has is another question. But I would picture the entry “Pure” version to be more expensive than the entry level Air Pure. Same for GT, etc.

So there will likely be a Gravity that sells around the same price as a Touring. But it will be the bare-bones one.

SUVs always command a premium. And Gravity looks to offer more, in terms of size and capacity.
What you say is same as what I remember reading that gravity will be priced about 10% above similar Air but 10% less range which potentially means that gravity base could start close to the base Touring and in my opinion that will pretty much cannibalize sales from Touring. It may be simpler to just add glass and interior options to Pure and eliminate Touring at that point. Not sure if that really lowers the cost to the company but that would be one less in software QA matrix.

Back