Gravity Delivery Discussion

So upset-my delivery was scheduled for Saturday Nov 22nd. Got a call on Friday that my Gravity 'threw a code' during pre delivery inspection and will not be ready. Do the service centers really start the pre delivery inspections just one day before delivery? While yes I want the issue fixed and everything completed before taking delivery-it is still upsetting to get SO CLOSE, have arrangements and get it canceled. We arranged train tickets as we are in Portland and delivery is in Seattle.
 
BTW, after I drove home from delivery, I was trying to show off the Santuary to my 11 yo. But the only available video was the “Intro to Gravity”.

This morning, one Santuary video showed up (the one with the wave), and another video on the steering wheel touchpad control.

Does more Santuary videos get “unlocked” only after I drive more? Like MarioKart? 😂
 
BTW, after I drove home from delivery, I was trying to show off the Santuary to my 11 yo. But the only available video was the “Intro to Gravity”.

This morning, one Santuary video showed up (the one with the wave), and another video on the steering wheel touchpad control.

Does more Santuary videos get “unlocked” only after I drive more? Like MarioKart? 😂
I think the more bugs you encounter in the software the more Sanctuary modes get unlocked, they're doled out to soothe owners. lol
 
So upset-my delivery was scheduled for Saturday Nov 22nd. Got a call on Friday that my Gravity 'threw a code' during pre delivery inspection and will not be ready. Do the service centers really start the pre delivery inspections just one day before delivery? While yes I want the issue fixed and everything completed before taking delivery-it is still upsetting to get SO CLOSE, have arrangements and get it canceled. We arranged train tickets as we are in Portland and delivery is in Seattle.
You should’ve asked if they a) tried a reset and b) walked away from the car, let it sleep for 10,15,30,60 or 90 minutes, and then tried again. The number options come from what has been passed down from the service center oral tradition as potential amounts of time it takes for car to get past REM and into deep sleep.

I can’t believe I have to ask as I know the answer - did they tell you what was actually wrong or what the code was? (My guess is “no”). They were just like “um, your car is broken”.

And yes, SCs are all different and it doesn’t surprise me at all they’d do a PDI the day before a scheduled delivery.

Hoping it’s not an RDU or other long wait issue.
 
Took delivery of our Lucid Gravity GT last Thursday 11/20/2025. Stellar White, Stealth, 20/21 wheels, Yosemite Perluxe, 7 seat, DD Pro, Surreal Sound Pro, Dynamic handling package, Tech package, Comfort and Convenience package.

Delivery was odd. Originally scheduled for 11/22/2025. Received a phone call from the sales advisor stating it could be delivered sooner. We said great. We live in Iowa, was going to be picked up by 3rd party for final delivery from the Chicago service center. On Thursday, initially told it would be delivered between 7-9 pm (which was late already). Then I get a call from the 3rd party that it will be even later, they did ask if it was okay (we said yes). Then got an email from the Chicago lucid team that delivery was going to be delayed until Friday (now we're really confused). Reach out to Lucid and get ahold of the delivery associate (which was nice since it was now 6 pm) who is then also confused. She then verifies it is still being delivered Thursday evening. The 3rd party delivery truck doesn't arrive until midnight :oops:. Delivery did go quickly once at our house. Overall, was not a premium experience. Interestingly, the other car on the truck for transport was a Rolls-Royce Spectre.

Car is still on software 3.3.5. I know many are now on 3.3.9. I'm hoping the upgrade takes care of some of the software gremlins. There have been plenty of odd warnings that pop up and then disappear from the left dash screen. They don't impair the ability to drive the vehicle, just annoying. The phone charger didn't initially seem to be working and now seems to be. Biggest issue that will likely require service is the right 2nd row seat seems to have an issue folding and moving the seat effectively. There is some (normal?) resistance with the combined left/middle seat and it gets hung up. Bottom part folds down top doesn't. Not sure if its a defective motor, possibly could be a break in period needed but I am doubting that. Communicated this to delivery associate via email and got the out of office reply for the holiday. Expected more sanctuary modes to be available. Initially was 2 instructional videos. The ocean wave scene eventually became available within 24 hours. No Joshua Tree or Forest ones that are shown in promotional material, not sure if that is to be expected or if they are coming soon.

Wife likes the car (would probably love the car without the software issues). We knew there would be some software issues as early adopters. Fingers crossed that OTA updates occur quickly and they improve. Car handles very nice. Squircle is different but fine. The steering wheel controls will take some time getting used to. She loves the massaging seats. Wish the HUD could be moved more than up and down, haven't used one before but I want more leeway in its position. I do like the blind spot monitor portion of the HUD. Sound system sounds great to me (I'm not an audiophile by any means though). Car looks great.

Gravity 1.webp
Gravity 2.webp
 
Took delivery of our Lucid Gravity GT last Thursday 11/20/2025. Stellar White, Stealth, 20/21 wheels, Yosemite Perluxe, 7 seat, DD Pro, Surreal Sound Pro, Dynamic handling package, Tech package, Comfort and Convenience package.

Delivery was odd. Originally scheduled for 11/22/2025. Received a phone call from the sales advisor stating it could be delivered sooner. We said great. We live in Iowa, was going to be picked up by 3rd party for final delivery from the Chicago service center. On Thursday, initially told it would be delivered between 7-9 pm (which was late already). Then I get a call from the 3rd party that it will be even later, they did ask if it was okay (we said yes). Then got an email from the Chicago lucid team that delivery was going to be delayed until Friday (now we're really confused). Reach out to Lucid and get ahold of the delivery associate (which was nice since it was now 6 pm) who is then also confused. She then verifies it is still being delivered Thursday evening. The 3rd party delivery truck doesn't arrive until midnight :oops:. Delivery did go quickly once at our house. Overall, was not a premium experience. Interestingly, the other car on the truck for transport was a Rolls-Royce Spectre.

Car is still on software 3.3.5. I know many are now on 3.3.9. I'm hoping the upgrade takes care of some of the software gremlins. There have been plenty of odd warnings that pop up and then disappear from the left dash screen. They don't impair the ability to drive the vehicle, just annoying. The phone charger didn't initially seem to be working and now seems to be. Biggest issue that will likely require service is the right 2nd row seat seems to have an issue folding and moving the seat effectively. There is some (normal?) resistance with the combined left/middle seat and it gets hung up. Bottom part folds down top doesn't. Not sure if its a defective motor, possibly could be a break in period needed but I am doubting that. Communicated this to delivery associate via email and got the out of office reply for the holiday. Expected more sanctuary modes to be available. Initially was 2 instructional videos. The ocean wave scene eventually became available within 24 hours. No Joshua Tree or Forest ones that are shown in promotional material, not sure if that is to be expected or if they are coming soon.

Wife likes the car (would probably love the car without the software issues). We knew there would be some software issues as early adopters. Fingers crossed that OTA updates occur quickly and they improve. Car handles very nice. Squircle is different but fine. The steering wheel controls will take some time getting used to. She loves the massaging seats. Wish the HUD could be moved more than up and down, haven't used one before but I want more leeway in its position. I do like the blind spot monitor portion of the HUD. Sound system sounds great to me (I'm not an audiophile by any means though). Car looks great.

View attachment 34642View attachment 34643
No fob or card recognition issues?
 
Took delivery of our Lucid Gravity GT last Thursday 11/20/2025. Stellar White, Stealth, 20/21 wheels, Yosemite Perluxe, 7 seat, DD Pro, Surreal Sound Pro, Dynamic handling package, Tech package, Comfort and Convenience package.

Delivery was odd. Originally scheduled for 11/22/2025. Received a phone call from the sales advisor stating it could be delivered sooner. We said great. We live in Iowa, was going to be picked up by 3rd party for final delivery from the Chicago service center. On Thursday, initially told it would be delivered between 7-9 pm (which was late already). Then I get a call from the 3rd party that it will be even later, they did ask if it was okay (we said yes). Then got an email from the Chicago lucid team that delivery was going to be delayed until Friday (now we're really confused). Reach out to Lucid and get ahold of the delivery associate (which was nice since it was now 6 pm) who is then also confused. She then verifies it is still being delivered Thursday evening. The 3rd party delivery truck doesn't arrive until midnight :oops:. Delivery did go quickly once at our house. Overall, was not a premium experience. Interestingly, the other car on the truck for transport was a Rolls-Royce Spectre.

Car is still on software 3.3.5. I know many are now on 3.3.9. I'm hoping the upgrade takes care of some of the software gremlins. There have been plenty of odd warnings that pop up and then disappear from the left dash screen. They don't impair the ability to drive the vehicle, just annoying. The phone charger didn't initially seem to be working and now seems to be. Biggest issue that will likely require service is the right 2nd row seat seems to have an issue folding and moving the seat effectively. There is some (normal?) resistance with the combined left/middle seat and it gets hung up. Bottom part folds down top doesn't. Not sure if its a defective motor, possibly could be a break in period needed but I am doubting that. Communicated this to delivery associate via email and got the out of office reply for the holiday. Expected more sanctuary modes to be available. Initially was 2 instructional videos. The ocean wave scene eventually became available within 24 hours. No Joshua Tree or Forest ones that are shown in promotional material, not sure if that is to be expected or if they are coming soon.

Wife likes the car (would probably love the car without the software issues). We knew there would be some software issues as early adopters. Fingers crossed that OTA updates occur quickly and they improve. Car handles very nice. Squircle is different but fine. The steering wheel controls will take some time getting used to. She loves the massaging seats. Wish the HUD could be moved more than up and down, haven't used one before but I want more leeway in its position. I do like the blind spot monitor portion of the HUD. Sound system sounds great to me (I'm not an audiophile by any means though). Car looks great.

View attachment 34642View attachment 34643
I wonder why they don’t just update the car to 3.3.9 before delivery if that has some of the fixes for key-fob issues. Should be a simple thing to do as part of the PDI process.
 
I wonder why they don’t just update the car to 3.3.9 before delivery if that has some of the fixes for key-fob issues. Should be a simple thing to do as part of the PDI process.
Some folks have said 3.3.9 didn’t end up going to all Gravity. Not sure if that’s true.
 
Took delivery of our Lucid Gravity GT last Thursday 11/20/2025. Stellar White, Stealth, 20/21 wheels, Yosemite Perluxe, 7 seat, DD Pro, Surreal Sound Pro, Dynamic handling package, Tech package, Comfort and Convenience package.

Delivery was odd. Originally scheduled for 11/22/2025. Received a phone call from the sales advisor stating it could be delivered sooner. We said great. We live in Iowa, was going to be picked up by 3rd party for final delivery from the Chicago service center. On Thursday, initially told it would be delivered between 7-9 pm (which was late already). Then I get a call from the 3rd party that it will be even later, they did ask if it was okay (we said yes). Then got an email from the Chicago lucid team that delivery was going to be delayed until Friday (now we're really confused). Reach out to Lucid and get ahold of the delivery associate (which was nice since it was now 6 pm) who is then also confused. She then verifies it is still being delivered Thursday evening. The 3rd party delivery truck doesn't arrive until midnight :oops:. Delivery did go quickly once at our house. Overall, was not a premium experience. Interestingly, the other car on the truck for transport was a Rolls-Royce Spectre.

Car is still on software 3.3.5. I know many are now on 3.3.9. I'm hoping the upgrade takes care of some of the software gremlins. There have been plenty of odd warnings that pop up and then disappear from the left dash screen. They don't impair the ability to drive the vehicle, just annoying. The phone charger didn't initially seem to be working and now seems to be. Biggest issue that will likely require service is the right 2nd row seat seems to have an issue folding and moving the seat effectively. There is some (normal?) resistance with the combined left/middle seat and it gets hung up. Bottom part folds down top doesn't. Not sure if its a defective motor, possibly could be a break in period needed but I am doubting that. Communicated this to delivery associate via email and got the out of office reply for the holiday. Expected more sanctuary modes to be available. Initially was 2 instructional videos. The ocean wave scene eventually became available within 24 hours. No Joshua Tree or Forest ones that are shown in promotional material, not sure if that is to be expected or if they are coming soon.

Wife likes the car (would probably love the car without the software issues). We knew there would be some software issues as early adopters. Fingers crossed that OTA updates occur quickly and they improve. Car handles very nice. Squircle is different but fine. The steering wheel controls will take some time getting used to. She loves the massaging seats. Wish the HUD could be moved more than up and down, haven't used one before but I want more leeway in its position. I do like the blind spot monitor portion of the HUD. Sound system sounds great to me (I'm not an audiophile by any means though). Car looks great.

View attachment 34642View attachment 34643
Beautiful. Love the white.

On Sanctuary, only ones available now are the ocean, then three mediations and a couple of Gravity videos.

No Joshua Tree, etc yet.
 
No fob or card recognition issues?
Not like I was reading from others who got their car earlier. We have had a few fob not recognized errors while sitting in the car for a while (during initial setup) then trying to drive. Nothing that a quick fob shake hasn't fixed.
 
Beautiful. Love the white.

On Sanctuary, only ones available now are the ocean, then three mediations and a couple of Gravity videos.

No Joshua Tree, etc yet.

We don't have any of the meditations. We do have 2 Gravity videos, those were the only ones there initially.
 
Took delivery on Tuesday of my fully loaded GGT that was ordered in April. I will do a more detailed report in about a week after I have had time to fully dissect, determine if something is one time glitch or repetitive or maybe just user error. But short report for now:

1. No noticeable fit finish issues at delivery, but wife did not have patience for me to eagle eye the whole car and it was inside somewhat dimly lit interior delivery room.
2. Ride, handling, acceleration, and sound deadening are all phenomenal.
3. Fob - 80% of time immediate door unlock at approach, 10% fob requires quick shake, 10% of time requires heavy shake and wait 5-10 seconds.
4. Various erroneous warning lights that go away later - rear wheel steering, etc.
5. Black screens upon entering - 60% of time screens pop up almost immediately, 30% -screens take 10-15 seconds, 10% of time takes 30+ seconds. One of these long delays happened while showing car to my brother. I used the blackness to grab the microfiber cloth Lucid provided to wipe the screens and then point out some other interior details to distract my brother. This and responsive fob are my 2 biggest concerns that need to be addressed ASAP.
6. No sanctuary mode other that 2 instructional videos
7. Second row seat acted up once and would not pull forward. I was showing my sister in-law and my grandson (who loved the 3rd row) how great third row was but once in there, I hit the button to pull second row back forward again and it was unresponsive. After, hitting button 4-5 times and thinking they were going to have to crawl over second row to get out, the seat finally decided to work.
8. SSP sound system is fantastic. The SSP cost half of what the B&O system in my old Mercedes AMG did and the Lucid system is definitely better (most notable on Tidal atmos tracks). While playing Tidal, my wife asked what Tidal was and if it was another subscription service. After listening, she stated “Yeah, might be worth the subscription.”
9. Halo live view not working - have inserted USB, formatted upon insertion, and have tried on WiFi and without WiFi.
10. SOFTWARE - Numerous glitches but so far nothing making me rethink my car choice, as long as Lucid makes significant progress in bug extermination.

All in, I love the car and based on my following this forum, these initial glitches are fulling in line with what was expected. More detailed report will come in a week or so.
 
Took delivery on Tuesday of my fully loaded GGT that was ordered in April. I will do a more detailed report in about a week after I have had time to fully dissect, determine if something is one time glitch or repetitive or maybe just user error. But short report for now:

1. No noticeable fit finish issues at delivery, but wife did not have patience for me to eagle eye the whole car and it was inside somewhat dimly lit interior delivery room.
2. Ride, handling, acceleration, and sound deadening are all phenomenal.
3. Fob - 80% of time immediate door unlock at approach, 10% fob requires quick shake, 10% of time requires heavy shake and wait 5-10 seconds.
4. Various erroneous warning lights that go away later - rear wheel steering, etc.
5. Black screens upon entering - 60% of time screens pop up almost immediately, 30% -screens take 10-15 seconds, 10% of time takes 30+ seconds. One of these long delays happened while showing car to my brother. I used the blackness to grab the microfiber cloth Lucid provided to wipe the screens and then point out some other interior details to distract my brother. This and responsive fob are my 2 biggest concerns that need to be addressed ASAP.
6. No sanctuary mode other that 2 instructional videos
7. Second row seat acted up once and would not pull forward. I was showing my sister in-law and my grandson (who loved the 3rd row) how great third row was but once in there, I hit the button to pull second row back forward again and it was unresponsive. After, hitting button 4-5 times and thinking they were going to have to crawl over second row to get out, the seat finally decided to work.
8. SSP sound system is fantastic. The SSP cost half of what the B&O system in my old Mercedes AMG did and the Lucid system is definitely better (most notable on Tidal atmos tracks). While playing Tidal, my wife asked what Tidal was and if it was another subscription service. After listening, she stated “Yeah, might be worth the subscription.”
9. Halo live view not working - have inserted USB, formatted upon insertion, and have tried on WiFi and without WiFi.
10. SOFTWARE - Numerous glitches but so far nothing making me rethink my car choice, as long as Lucid makes significant progress in bug extermination.

All in, I love the car and based on my following this forum, these initial glitches are fulling in line with what was expected. More detailed report will come in a week or so.
Thank you @Bdr100 !! Congratulations.. very happy for you... I do hope that Lucid fixes those two things quickly (at least for the sake of our respective wives...)

"I used the blackness to grab the microfiber cloth Lucid provided to wipe the screens and then point out some other interior details to distract my brother."
😆 That was hilarious!!! "hey! watch that shiny object over there!"
 
Tried to take delivery yesterday of the Dream Edition I’d been waiting for since April.

Made it precisely 3 feet before an alert popped up “PULL OVER NOW - CONTACT SERVICE”. Apparently a drive unit fault?

They gave me a loaner and sent me home.

The wait continues.

(Staff was great. No complaints there.)

Seven days later: no word on the status of my vehicle.

The loaner Air is nice i guess.

... :[
 
Checked emails last night after a morning at a soup kitchen and afternoon/evening at the in-laws. There's an email from Lucid, pretty much just marketing, but does have the general stats of my build. "hmmm, that's odd, haven't gotten one of these before" Go check my dashboard, and sure enough I went to "In Production" I was still at "Order Confirmed" Weds morning! Hope the guys in Casa Grande weren't P.O'ed at missing turkey dinner!

This did jibe with what my SA told me about a week ago, that I would start this week. Just didn't expect it on Thanksgiving. He estimated delivery sometime in Dec.

AG, Stealth, Tahoe, small wheels, and the works.
 
Checked emails last night after a morning at a soup kitchen and afternoon/evening at the in-laws. There's an email from Lucid, pretty much just marketing, but does have the general stats of my build. "hmmm, that's odd, haven't gotten one of these before" Go check my dashboard, and sure enough I went to "In Production" I was still at "Order Confirmed" Weds morning! Hope the guys in Casa Grande weren't P.O'ed at missing turkey dinner!

This did jibe with what my SA told me about a week ago, that I would start this week. Just didn't expect it on Thanksgiving. He estimated delivery sometime in Dec.

AG, Stealth, Tahoe, small wheels, and the works.
I think that’s coincidence. I got the same email for our second GGT that’s Lunar Titanium and, of course, it’s still ordered as they’re not making LT yet.
 
I think that’s coincidence. I got the same email for our second GGT that’s Lunar Titanium and, of course, it’s still ordered as they’re not making LT yet.
Probably, but I also haven't gotten any notification email, if I were inclined to back out. Which I'm not.
 
Back
Top