Gravity Delivery Discussion

...I'd rather wait until next Spring at this point to see more of the bugs fixed, but it's not worth cancelling and starting over now...
You could just change your car color to Lunar Titanium, then change it back later. You'll move to the end of the queue for the color each time you change.
 
You could just change your car color to Lunar Titanium, then change it back later. You'll move to the end of the queue for the color each time you change.
I have made 2 changes so far, but not to color. I added the tech package for HUD a few weeks in. Then a couple of weeks ago I found out the base interior did not include the massaging seats (that's poorly identified in the order screens). So I changed to the Ojai at that point.
 
Well poop. My GDE went into production more than a week before yours (around August 21st) but it still shows as “in production”.
This will why we do this. This is awesome to share what is generally happening and what builds are moving.
@pezpunk, yours should be moving, I would expect this coming week.
 
It’s available but not being made or delivered for GGT, if that makes sense. Only GDE right now. But you do get ambient lights in GGT. Just not as many.
I was told a week or two ago my full spec GGT with tech package and HUD will go into production in October and deliver by Thanksgiving
 
I have made 2 changes so far, but not to color. I added the tech package for HUD a few weeks in. Then a couple of weeks ago I found out the base interior did not include the massaging seats (that's poorly identified in the order screens). So I changed to the Ojai at that point.
Am I missing something? My SA told me I can't change the configuration once the car in production. I wanted to add power package and change the wheel sizes.
 
Am I missing something? My SA told me I can't change the configuration once the car in production. I wanted to add power package and change the wheel sizes.
Mine's not in production yet, only ordered (mid-June). I'm guessing it won't move to production until sometime in the 4Q.
 
Even before my car entered production, I was told I couldn’t change configurations. Something as simple as switching wheel size was denied
That’s 1,000% wrong. Before production, I changed my configuration all sorts of ways probably 10 times. Sounds like a lazy SA. It requires your SA to do it efficiently and it’s absolutely possible before production - even if you’re matched to a batch, you can change. You’ll just move your place in line.
 
That’s 1,000% wrong. Before production, I changed my configuration all sorts of ways probably 10 times. Sounds like a lazy SA. It requires your SA to do it efficiently and it’s absolutely possible before production - even if you’re matched to a batch, you can change. You’ll just move your place in line.
Oh wow. I begged my SA to add the power package and adjust the wheel size, but he told me it was impossible to the car that part of the batch. Would a change like that actually prolong delivery time? And just to be clear—we’re talking about the GGT, not the Dream, right?
 
Oh wow. I begged my SA to add the power package and adjust the wheel size, but he told me it was impossible to the car that part of the batch. Would a change like that actually prolong delivery time? And just to be clear—we’re talking about the GGT, not the Dream, right?
It would almost certainly prolong delivery time, and your SA was probably right that it would be a different batch. That would become an “orphan” that someone else picks up.
 
Last edited:
Oh wow. I begged my SA to add the power package and adjust the wheel size, but he told me it was impossible to the car that part of the batch. Would a change like that actually prolong delivery time? And just to be clear—we’re talking about the GGT, not the Dream, right?
It could delay it, yes. Depends on what changes. I doubt the wheels make any difference (just my guess but seems logical since they just slap on at the end and don't affect the actual car build). Power package might through. There's also the chance that any change could re-order it in the queue, but I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure. Pretty sure we've heard of deliveries already where people had made changes though.

Some things are definitely "batched" in the build-order, like paint color.

When I made changes, my SA asked me to design a few one on the website and send him the new "short code" it generates. That made it easy for him to implement the change to the official order (also ensures that any mistake in the config would be my fault, not his :cool: ). You can save multiple configs showing in your account but all they do is just save there until turned into an order.
 
It would almost certainly prolong delivery I time, and your SA was probably right that it would be a different batch. That would become an “orphan” that someone else picks up.
^This. You’d lose your place, but you can make changes. It’s a balance for you to decide. But you can definitely make a change. It’s all about whether your SA is willing to do their job or if they’re just playing the part of receiving orders.
 
Looks like my SA was right! Today was my "broadcast date"

My config is GDE Black/Tahoe/Stealth/20-21

I originally planned to receive my GDE end of October but my dashboard is now showing Preparing for Delivery. I spoke to my SA today and said it will be ready for pickup by the end of the week! I'm doing home delivery so he's going to figure the exact timing but it's soon :)

Production is definitely ramping up!
 
I originally planned to receive my GDE end of October but my dashboard is now showing Preparing for Delivery. I spoke to my SA today and said it will be ready for pickup by the end of the week! I'm doing home delivery so he's going to figure the exact timing but it's soon :)

Production is definitely ramping up!
When did you order?
 
I originally planned to receive my GDE end of October but my dashboard is now showing Preparing for Delivery. I spoke to my SA today and said it will be ready for pickup by the end of the week! I'm doing home delivery so he's going to figure the exact timing but it's soon :)

Production is definitely ramping up!

that's my exact config. why'd they send mine to you? :( i ordered back in early April.
 
Back
Top