Gravity accessories slowly appearing

Second row floor mats with carpet.

First picture is with seat all the way back.
Second, all the way forward.

More space open around the two ends with the shield coming down from the seats more rounded.

1000005476.webp


1000005478.webp
 
Can we please, please, please get a cover for the 2nd row floor gap/watermelon holder?
 
Custom matte screen protectors

So, I inquired today about when Twraps would have matte screen protectors for the Gravity and got this reply from Iliya:

“I am waiting for it to show up on Turo in the Bay Area so I can rent it and make some products for it...no idea when that will happen but hopefully within a month or so... once I get access to it, we generally need a couple of weeks making products and then a 2-4 weeks to actually list them on our site (image editing, video editing, texts etc). So hopefully before spring we will have products including the screen protectors, but it really depends on when will the Gravity show up on Turo near us.”

If any of you Bay Area Gravity owners could make your car accessible for measurement we could speed this up. Feel free to reach out to them directly. I emailed the address at the bottom of the web page and got an almost immediate reply. I’d assume the donor car could get them for free.
 

Looks like just posted today
Interesting. Someone previously was posting quite confidently that Lucid was going with a Nokian for the winter tires.
 
Can we please, please, please get a cover for the 2nd row floor gap/watermelon holder?
One other “issue” I realized with a cover is it would have to be soft because the second row can go back to give more space and make that canyon smaller. Also, if the second row goes forward, the space gets bigger. AND you’d lose the “step” to get into third row (for those who have it) if you had a cover there.

As someone who uses the third row at times, and moves the second row quite a bit, I don’t know how a cover could work without having to constantly take it in and out.
 

Looks like just posted today
Hmm. I wish installation, mounting and balancing were included in the $3,750 initial price. Feels like most folks would want Lucid to perform initial mounting.

Luckily, I do not need them, so will just wait to see what others think.
 
Custom matte screen protectors

So, I inquired today about when Twraps would have matte screen protectors for the Gravity and got this reply from Iliya:

“I am waiting for it to show up on Turo in the Bay Area so I can rent it and make some products for it...no idea when that will happen but hopefully within a month or so... once I get access to it, we generally need a couple of weeks making products and then a 2-4 weeks to actually list them on our site (image editing, video editing, texts etc). So hopefully before spring we will have products including the screen protectors, but it really depends on when will the Gravity show up on Turo near us.”

If any of you Bay Area Gravity owners could make your car accessible for measurement we could speed this up. Feel free to reach out to them directly. I emailed the address at the bottom of the web page and got an almost immediate reply. I’d assume the donor car could get them for free.
I was going to hand him mine, but mine already had PPF on it. He needs a car without PPF or ceramic in order to produce the PPF (which I imagine is high-margin)
 
I was going to hand him mine, but mine already had PPF on it. He needs a car without PPF or ceramic in order to produce the PPF (which I imagine is high-margin)
Your screens in the car didn’t have ppf on them though…
 
Interesting. Someone previously was posting quite confidently that Lucid was going with a Nokian for the winter tires.
Ya, perhaps wishful as they obviously had had experience with that brand.
I actually heard at the SJ SC opening that it was going to be another Hankook model.

Personally I think you and I are better off with an "all weather" design like Mich CC2 or Vredestein Quatrac Pro+ because we go from cold to warm driving out of the mountains here.

Those in colder climes may need a dedicated winter performance tire like these Hankook I'cept, Vred Wintrac Pro+, or Nokians
 
I think everyone wanted the Nokians but the tire they make that is great... isn't even rated to 110mph. I would still rather the Nokians myself but understand Lucid not wanting to put tires on with that restriction.
 
One other “issue” I realized with a cover is it would have to be soft because the second row can go back to give more space and make that canyon smaller. Also, if the second row goes forward, the space gets bigger. AND you’d lose the “step” to get into third row (for those who have it) if you had a cover there.

As someone who uses the third row at times, and moves the second row quite a bit, I don’t know how a cover could work without having to constantly take it in and out.
at the Studio yesterday in the San Jose area, they were quite adamant an "insert" is in the works for the behind the 2nd row gap. Hope that's for both the 5 and 7-seaters.
 
at the Studio yesterday in the San Jose area, they were quite adamant an "insert" is in the works for the behind the 2nd row gap. Hope that's for both the 5 and 7-seaters.
I’d love it - I just think it’s not going to be especially functional or realistic for three row cars.

Keep in mind, the studio folks don’t really get much more insight than many folks here on the forum. These are many of the same SAs telling people their cars are coming in two weeks, etc. They’d probably know a lot more if they had to drive a Gravity for two weeks. Seriously.
 
I think everyone wanted the Nokians but the tire they make that is great... isn't even rated to 110mph. I would still rather the Nokians myself but understand Lucid not wanting to put tires on with that restriction.
I'd really like Lucid to work with Michelin to get the CrossClimate 3 Sport for the Gravity. Given the emphasis on performance Lucid has, the CC3 Sport seems to be the highest performance 3PMSF all weather tire on the market. It's brand new in Michelin's catalog, and it's unclear if Michelin is already planning to make it in the right sizes for the any of the Gravity wheels. Having an optimized Lucid specific model would be cool, but I'd be satisfied with just having the right sizes available.
 
Gravity Cargo Cover on sale at Amazon. Black Friday price $96, regularly $120. I purchased it and quality is excellent.

1763753230195.webp
 
Back
Top