What ya'll need. I should have delivery in a week or so and would be happy to take it to get something measured.Twraps will make us one if a Bay Area Gravity owner will let them take measurements of their vehicle.
What ya'll need. I should have delivery in a week or so and would be happy to take it to get something measured.Twraps will make us one if a Bay Area Gravity owner will let them take measurements of their vehicle.
Twraps needs a donor vehicle to measure the upper and lower touch screens to design the matte protector. I’m tired of the finger prints and glare.What ya'll need. I should have delivery in a week or so and would be happy to take it to get something measured.
I’ve been challenged in the Florida sun several times with the wimpy visor. I kept thinking “wasn’t this car tested where it was built in Arizona, where the sun is even more intense?”If you, too, are finding that the Gravity sun visors do not extend low enough to block late afternoon sun, I have found a really nice solution. These clip-on extenders are sized perfectly, easily adjustable, relatively inconspicuous when not in use, and nicely made..
Available from Amazon:
View attachment 34792
I’ve been challenged in the Florida sun several times with the wimpy visor. I kept thinking “wasn’t this car tested where it was built in Arizona, where the sun is even more intense?”
Anyone know if you can buy the plastic clips for the sun shades that Lucid ships? I'm attempting to sew in blackout material into the large window sun shade for car camping privacy but with additional weight, I may need some more clips. Let me know if anyone has ideas or I'll try writing Lucid to see...Thx!
Have you tried raising your seat?Yeah. We have to drive due west to go anywhere to dinner almost every evening, and at this time of year that puts us on the road at sunset. The Gravity visors are grossly inadequate without extenders.
I really wish they had integrated a slide-out extension into the visor design.
Have you tried raising your seat?
I'm not sure what location-specific testing Lucid did.No. I would have to raise it considerably, and I'm not about to ride or drive in an awkward seating position just to deal with a puny visor. It's much easier just to slip on an after-market extender since Lucid didn't bother to integrate a slide-out panel in the visor.
I'm with @ClearlyLucid on this one. Lucid obviously didn't do any testing of what it is like to drive this car into a late-afternoon sun. I've had other cars -- most, in fact -- whose visors leave something to be desired when the sun is in certain positions, but I've never had a car this inadequate in that respect.
I suspect Lucid kept the visor short to minimize its blockage of the glass canopy overhead. If they were going to optimize for such optics instead of for safety they really should have provided a slide-out extender.
I'm not sure what location-specific testing Lucid did.
The Air's AC is not sufficient for the AZ summer even though the factory is right here.
Or perhaps the cooling elements were mistakenly transplanted onto some of Gravities' heaters, hence the report of Artic blasts in recent postings.
Hydbob said the same, too.My impression is that the Gravity's cooling capacity is a considerable step up from the Air's.
Keep me posted. Love to see.I am working on creating a 3D printable trays specific for the gravity center console and an organizing setup for the glove compartment. Will upload the completed file so anyone who may be interested.
This is great public service. Thank you.I am working on creating a 3D printable trays specific for the gravity center console and an organizing setup for the glove compartment. Will upload the completed file so anyone who may be interested.
This is great public service. Thank you.
Now I have to seriously think about getting a printer.
My assumption with the grip bottom in the center console means they do not plan on making trays.I agree, @KLusinyan. I'd like to take the file to our radar installer who prints custom components for their installations.
But I'm wondering why we still haven't seen the bento boxes that Lucid presented during some early Gravity promos. One of their interesting features was an oversized cupholder that is lacking in the standard console storage.