Gravity accessories slowly appearing

I seem to recall reading on the forum a while ago the same time frame .
“Soon,” I’m sure.
My order is still in production, so I’m ok with the wait.
I may have posted incorrect info previously. I saw the prototypes yesterday and now have them in my car. They said about 30 days or “mid December”, so we shall see.
 
I may have posted incorrect info previously. I saw the prototypes yesterday and now have them in my car. They said about 30 days or “mid December”, so we shall see.
Can you post some pics?
 
It's what Lucid calls the small storage containers that will fit into the bottom compartment of the front console so that you can keep small items separated. They will also apparently include one with a large cupholder for drinks that won't fit in the upper cupholders.

Here's a picture of the bento boxes from a video of one of the Gravity prototypes:

View attachment 33958

When I can find some time I will 3D print some to fit and that will allow more customization. Happy to share the file when its available. I created a simple 3D printed key tag
 

Attachments

  • lucid_key_tag.webp
    lucid_key_tag.webp
    43 KB · Views: 285
Can you post some pics?
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9749.webp
    IMG_9749.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_9752.webp
    IMG_9752.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_9756.webp
    IMG_9756.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_9750.webp
    IMG_9750.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_9753.webp
    IMG_9753.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_9754.webp
    IMG_9754.webp
    3.7 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_9755.webp
    IMG_9755.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 228
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
They look good, thanks! Did they mention anything about pricing?
 
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
Look great. Thanks for posting.
Looks like there were 3 small cuts in one of them (pix 9750). Intentional?
 
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
Nice -- I need that cargo liner ASAP.
 
They look good, thanks! Did they mention anything about pricing?
Prices are on website. I think they have something where you can sign up for emails when they’re ready to ship. I am pretty sure shipping is free, but don’t know. Very competitive prices (at least when compared to Lucid).

$160 for all the floormats
$110 for cargo mat for back
$90 for frunk mat
 
Look great. Thanks for posting.
Looks like there were 3 small cuts in one of them (pix 9750). Intentional?
Those are so the middle row seats can slide forward (and backward. Lucid mats have the same cut outs.
 
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
Keep in mind the frunk is entirely hoseable, and has drainage holes, which this mat covers up.
 
Keep in mind the frunk is entirely hoseable, and has drainage holes, which this mat covers up.
Thanks for telling me this. Had no idea. I know my R1S is set up like that. Maybe I should read the manual…😏
 
I did a minor mod to the second row floor mats.

I'm trying to minimize the chances of damage from food, drink, shoe heels, etc. to the covers for the motors that move the seat rails.
The covers are hard plastic and may withstand contact from shoe heels.
They did fine with the coffee spill that occurred a couple of months ago, but I like to be proactive when possible.

I had tried tarp material, clear plastic, and thin rubber.
The tarp and plastic looked bad.
The rubber created too much friction on the motor covers, such that I was concerned about stress on the motors.

I found some spare pieces of carpet used on a utility room floor.
I cut pieces to cover the openings in the floor mat, but had to allow room/flex for the seat rails to freely move forward to the closest position, relative to the front seats.
I didn't need to seal the pieces to the bottom of the floor mat because the weight of passengers should be sufficient in addition to design of the mat that angle or recess upward on the bottom edges. I also wanted to be able to remove them if necessary, so I used velcro and treated them with Scotchgard before installation.

First two pics are before installation.
The last two are of interior, but the lighting isn't good, even with the reading lights on and a flashlight.
I'll take some more tomorrow outside in sunlight.

Bottom
floormat_bottom.webp




Top
floormat_top.webp



Interior pics
interior1.webp


interior2.webp
 
I did a minor mod to the second row floor mats.

I'm trying to minimize the chances of damage from food, drink, shoe heels, etc. to the covers for the motors that move the seat rails.
The covers are hard plastic and may withstand contact from shoe heels.
They did fine with the coffee spill that occurred a couple of months ago, but I like to be proactive when possible.

I had tried tarp material, clear plastic, and thin rubber.
The tarp and plastic looked bad.
The rubber created too much friction on the motor covers, such that I was concerned about stress on the motors.

I found some spare pieces of carpet used on a utility room floor.
I cut pieces to cover the openings in the floor mat, but had to allow room/flex for the seat rails to freely move forward to the closest position, relative to the front seats.
I didn't need to seal the pieces to the bottom of the floor mat because the weight of passengers should be sufficient in addition to design of the mat that angle or recess upward on the bottom edges. I also wanted to be able to remove them if necessary, so I used velcro and treated them with Scotchgard before installation.

First two pics are before installation.
The last two are of interior, but the lighting isn't good, even with the reading lights on and a flashlight.
I'll take some more tomorrow outside in sunlight.

Bottom
View attachment 34263



Top
View attachment 34264


Interior pics
View attachment 34265

View attachment 34266
Slick. I like. What happens when the seats move forward? I am not understanding.
 
Slick. I like. What happens when the seats move forward? I am not understanding.
When the seats move all the way forward, the seat rails stop just before the carpet pieces start.

See the picture below.

The exposed part of the motor covers, that you see when the seat is all the way back, moves under the carpet
You can't see the seat rails because of the plastic cover that extends down from the bottom of the seat to the floor.

If I covered all of of the motor covers with longer carpet pieces, the seat rails would push up against them and stress the motors.

In the picture, the right passenger carpet piece (top of pic) ends about half an inch before the seat rail.
The next carpet piece (bottom of pic) end about an inch and a half before the seat rail.
I need to fix that. Glad you asked. :)

seatforward.webp
 
I did a minor mod to the second row floor mats.

I'm trying to minimize the chances of damage from food, drink, shoe heels, etc. to the covers for the motors that move the seat rails.
The covers are hard plastic and may withstand contact from shoe heels.
They did fine with the coffee spill that occurred a couple of months ago, but I like to be proactive when possible.

I had tried tarp material, clear plastic, and thin rubber.
The tarp and plastic looked bad.
The rubber created too much friction on the motor covers, such that I was concerned about stress on the motors.

I found some spare pieces of carpet used on a utility room floor.
I cut pieces to cover the openings in the floor mat, but had to allow room/flex for the seat rails to freely move forward to the closest position, relative to the front seats.
I didn't need to seal the pieces to the bottom of the floor mat because the weight of passengers should be sufficient in addition to design of the mat that angle or recess upward on the bottom edges. I also wanted to be able to remove them if necessary, so I used velcro and treated them with Scotchgard before installation.

First two pics are before installation.
The last two are of interior, but the lighting isn't good, even with the reading lights on and a flashlight.
I'll take some more tomorrow outside in sunlight.

Bottom
View attachment 34263



Top
View attachment 34264


Interior pics
View attachment 34265

View attachment 34266
good idea!
 
When the seats move all the way forward, the seat rails stop just before the carpet pieces start.

See the picture below.

The exposed part of the motor covers, that you see when the seat is all the way back, moves under the carpet
You can't see the seat rails because of the plastic cover that extends down from the bottom of the seat to the floor.

If I covered all of of the motor covers with longer carpet pieces, the seat rails would push up against them and stress the motors.

In the picture, the right passenger carpet piece (top of pic) ends about half an inch before the seat rail.
The next carpet piece (bottom of pic) end about an inch and a half before the seat rail.
I need to fix that. Glad you asked. :)

View attachment 34267
Ahhh. I get it now. That’s really cool. Lucid should’ve had something like that built into the mat or the floor…
 
I did a minor mod to the second row floor mats.

I'm trying to minimize the chances of damage from food, drink, shoe heels, etc. to the covers for the motors that move the seat rails.
The covers are hard plastic and may withstand contact from shoe heels.
They did fine with the coffee spill that occurred a couple of months ago, but I like to be proactive when possible.

I had tried tarp material, clear plastic, and thin rubber.
The tarp and plastic looked bad.
The rubber created too much friction on the motor covers, such that I was concerned about stress on the motors.

I found some spare pieces of carpet used on a utility room floor.
I cut pieces to cover the openings in the floor mat, but had to allow room/flex for the seat rails to freely move forward to the closest position, relative to the front seats.
I didn't need to seal the pieces to the bottom of the floor mat because the weight of passengers should be sufficient in addition to design of the mat that angle or recess upward on the bottom edges. I also wanted to be able to remove them if necessary, so I used velcro and treated them with Scotchgard before installation.

First two pics are before installation.
The last two are of interior, but the lighting isn't good, even with the reading lights on and a flashlight.
I'll take some more tomorrow outside in sunlight.

Bottom
View attachment 34263



Top
View attachment 34264


Interior pics
View attachment 34265

View attachment 34266
That's awesome! How many inches from the back edge of the mat ( 1st pic) did you mount the carpet pieces?
 
That's awesome! How many inches from the back edge of the mat ( 1st pic) did you mount the carpet pieces?
Each carpet piece is 4 inches from the bottom eduge of the mat.

You can't tell it in the picture below, but each carpet piece is 8"x5".
Because I don't have velcro secure all edges of a carpet piece, in the picture they curl up some.
Once the mat is in place, the weight of the mat press the carpet edges down.

BTW, the white residue you see is from duct tape I initially tried.

fr_bottom_edge.webp
 
Back
Top