Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure how to feel about the 19" wheels.
Has anyone taken the aero cover off after putting some miles on the car? Wondering if it has the same problem as the DE 21" (scratches).

Also, since the fill valve looks almost flush with the cover, does a "standard" schrader clamp-on inflator work? If not, what did you use?

Anyone yet get a VIN or take delivery at the Seattle SC?
Not yet, but that's where Ill be picking mine up. I was told to expect confirmation in the next week or so.

Not me. Confirmed April 19, Zenith Red, Santa Cruz. Like everyone else, told 2 to 5 months. Dying a slow death waiting.
Thanks both. I confirmed March 16. Hoping to go into production in June. Red Tahoe 21”

Anyone yet get a VIN or take delivery at the Seattle SC?
I think, but I am not entirely certain, that my center is the Seattle location. My DA is now Jess Lacey, and if my memory serves me correctly ( no guarantee on that ), she is affiliated with the Seattle center. If someone has different info , please feel free to chime in.

I received a VIN about 2 weeks ago.

I think, but I am not entirely certain, that my center is the Seattle location. My DA is now Jess Lacey, and if my memory serves me correctly ( no guarantee on that ), she is affiliated with the Seattle center. If someone has different info , please feel free to chime in.

I received a VIN about 2 weeks ago.
My DA is Jess as well and I’m picking up at Seattle. She said hoping for my car to enter production in early June. No holding breath.

My DA is Jess as well and I’m picking up at Seattle. She said hoping for my car to enter production in early June. No holding breath.
Hoping that is accurate ! I have really tempered my expectations at this point.
Just so many confounding factors.

Where are you located?

@DJL @Matt Tannenbaum @dmm58075 @Ksa23 Want to create a Seattle specific thread (or add me to one if it already exists)?. Would love to talk about location specific timelines and quirks (e.g. where to get PPF etc)

Reactions: DJL
Hello All,

I reserved a Pure and Touring on 1/18/22, got impatient and upgraded the Pure to GT on 3/21/22. GT confirmed on 4/19/22. The GT is Zenith Red, Mojave and 19"wheel... Originally ordered a 21" basically for the looks but I know the 19" is the most practical. After seeing Pam4_AGT I realize 19" is really the way to go! Nothing wrong with the way it stands. I had a Model X which came in with 19" wheels, changed it to 22's but the ride was rough and along with the significant range loss, it wasn't really worth it.
@Chiquita we have the same confirmation date. Hope you get it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back