Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My situation was very similar. My DA recommended applying for a loan the day the VIN was assigned on April 19th, which I did. The day before the loan was going to expire (45 days later), my DA called with “good news” that the car would be delivered the following week (this week). My DA was aware of the loan expiration date. So I went ahead and signed the loan docs and paid my portion. Now I’m being told car is still pending inspection. No confirmed delivery date as of yet. I feel as if I was BS’d in order to prompt me to sign the loan docs. Had I not been told delivery would take place this week, I would have let the loan expire. Whether or not I would have reapplied is another story. I’m still waiting for an update from my DA.
DA's do the best they can with the information they have. You think they know more and just aren't sharing? My car was held up at service center for for wiring harness inspection. April 14th Vin. Delivered yesterday.

Slowly, I bet...

Doesn’t matter what list I’m on. The name change is just more appropriate at this time. I cannot keep “CLTGT” as a name because I do not have a GT, nor do I have any estimated delivery date.

Also, I think their S**** list keeps getting longer and longer, if you consider all those who ordered grey, have a VIN, but no car, and no communication regardin
Got my Vin 13 days after you did and I agree, I have pretty much given up on anything they say, just sit back and wait. If they have a problem it would be better to explain it to everyone so they would understand, I am sure that would be better than silence.

I can see a corporation not giving out internal information to the general public but once a customer has put down a deposit and the order is confirmed believe there is a higher level of responsibility to get pertinent information to that customer. Lucid has been terrible with information so far.

How in the world do they get the car in and out of that tight a space?
I haven't seen this in person but it looks like they have a door on the left side which I presume is the entry for and has enough space to open the driver side door.

I have had a few classics delivered this way and I have actually driven a Superformance Cobra up into one. The guys that deliver cars like this are generally very, very good at what they do and take great care. And, yes, that door on the side is located where it is for a reason and some are wider than you would think and they all open outwards.

My gosh! If that’s how my car gets transported to my home, I believe I would quite prefer a home delivery.
It was a tight fit and he had to take 10 minutes to make sure he did not scratch anything. He was also way top close to the curb. It was a good delivery experience and he took his time. The fit and finish looks OK, I am not even sure what to really look for. Some gaps look wider but I looked at my LS430 and it has them too but the tesla parked at another place looked really tight. It was not a model-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back