• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update to my own post - I received a call and an email on 4/7/22 saying that "We plan to ship your Lucid Air from our factory in the coming days to Seattle, WA," and that I would receive an email to sign the purchase agreement and pay once it had shipped. I received those emails on the same day, so either it shipped right away or they just sent those early. I don't yet have a delivery date, but I assume that's imminent.

I'm signing the contract today (was waiting for the loan paperwork to close), but I'll likely wait to pay them until the car is actually here. :)

Updating the update: heard from my DA and then the (totally lovely) local delivery person - my car would be available as early as Tues 4/19 for delivery, but alas I won't get it until Fri 4/22. That does give me the rest of that afternoon to drive around by myself, though. Also, some data: six deliveries in the Seattle area this week, at least four next week - including one to Bend, OR - I may have seen the post about that one and am going to go respond to it now. :)

(When I got my first EV, a very early Model S, I decided to drive 50+ miles north and then south to just have a moment to myself. I then made the dumb decision to answer a work phone call just before I left, which created unnecessary stress that I kept with me the entire drive. Won't make that mistake again!)

Not sure how we’re supposed to update the batch tracker, but I received my vin on 3/22 and was told that the car is now in transit to Seattle store for delivery to my Bend, Oregon location once it arrives. Also received my invite to pay today. I was also told that things are accelerating re: delivery, so good luck to all waiting.

Hey @tomfence - are you getting your car brought to you next Wednesday 4/20? If so, I heard about your upcoming delivery today. :)

(When I got my first EV, a very early Model S, I decided to drive 50+ miles north and then south to just have a moment to myself. I then made the dumb decision to answer a work phone call just before I left, which created unnecessary stress that I kept with me the entire drive. Won't make that mistake again!)
I’ve got a route staked out, and will be clearing my calendar on the day of. No calls, just the drive :)

anyone in this forum?
No one on this forum that I am aware of. Probably @Neurio is holding the oldest reservation on the forum from 2019. Multiple DAs have confirmed they personally had VINs on grey vehicles (or gray, I have just been using Lucid’s British spelling, lol) in which they were making calls. It is just a trickle of them right now, but it means that Lucid had the paint harmonization up under control at the plant.

I don't understand why you're so negative. It's just a forum. Lighten up man...
He just knows that once they go back to start on the Nov 2nd order confirmations, his March one is buried for a while unless the plant decides they can make more than 5-10 cars per day

I don't understand why you're so negative. It's just a forum. Lighten up man...
I said 6 months because it was a joke; believe me I will be happy not to read about no greys yet every 10 minutes

Hallelujah! Hopefully I’m on the list soon since DA said earlier this week I would get VIN middle of April. 🤞
Which confirmation batch were you?

No one on this forum that I am aware of. Probably @Neurio is holding the oldest reservation on the forum from 2019. Multiple DAs have confirmed they personally had VINs on grey vehicles (or gray, I have just been using Lucid’s British spelling, lol) in which they were making calls. It is just a trickle of them right now, but it means that Lucid had the paint harmonization up under control at the plant.
My DA told me the same thing a couple of days ago. So it seems like it is really happening.

most likely then. it seems like all three November batches have been told recently in their re-revised, delayed dates that to expect one this month. My DA has been increasingly more confident in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back