Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update to my own post - I received a call and an email on 4/7/22 saying that "We plan to ship your Lucid Air from our factory in the coming days to Seattle, WA," and that I would receive an email to sign the purchase agreement and pay once it had shipped. I received those emails on the same day, so either it shipped right away or they just sent those early. I don't yet have a delivery date, but I assume that's imminent.

I'm signing the contract today (was waiting for the loan paperwork to close), but I'll likely wait to pay them until the car is actually here. :)

Updating the update: heard from my DA and then the (totally lovely) local delivery person - my car would be available as early as Tues 4/19 for delivery, but alas I won't get it until Fri 4/22. That does give me the rest of that afternoon to drive around by myself, though. Also, some data: six deliveries in the Seattle area this week, at least four next week - including one to Bend, OR - I may have seen the post about that one and am going to go respond to it now. :)

(When I got my first EV, a very early Model S, I decided to drive 50+ miles north and then south to just have a moment to myself. I then made the dumb decision to answer a work phone call just before I left, which created unnecessary stress that I kept with me the entire drive. Won't make that mistake again!)

Not sure how we’re supposed to update the batch tracker, but I received my vin on 3/22 and was told that the car is now in transit to Seattle store for delivery to my Bend, Oregon location once it arrives. Also received my invite to pay today. I was also told that things are accelerating re: delivery, so good luck to all waiting.

Hey @tomfence - are you getting your car brought to you next Wednesday 4/20? If so, I heard about your upcoming delivery today. :)

(When I got my first EV, a very early Model S, I decided to drive 50+ miles north and then south to just have a moment to myself. I then made the dumb decision to answer a work phone call just before I left, which created unnecessary stress that I kept with me the entire drive. Won't make that mistake again!)
I’ve got a route staked out, and will be clearing my calendar on the day of. No calls, just the drive :)

anyone in this forum?
No one on this forum that I am aware of. Probably @Neurio is holding the oldest reservation on the forum from 2019. Multiple DAs have confirmed they personally had VINs on grey vehicles (or gray, I have just been using Lucid’s British spelling, lol) in which they were making calls. It is just a trickle of them right now, but it means that Lucid had the paint harmonization up under control at the plant.

I don't understand why you're so negative. It's just a forum. Lighten up man...
He just knows that once they go back to start on the Nov 2nd order confirmations, his March one is buried for a while unless the plant decides they can make more than 5-10 cars per day

I don't understand why you're so negative. It's just a forum. Lighten up man...
I said 6 months because it was a joke; believe me I will be happy not to read about no greys yet every 10 minutes

Hallelujah! Hopefully I’m on the list soon since DA said earlier this week I would get VIN middle of April. 🤞
Which confirmation batch were you?

No one on this forum that I am aware of. Probably @Neurio is holding the oldest reservation on the forum from 2019. Multiple DAs have confirmed they personally had VINs on grey vehicles (or gray, I have just been using Lucid’s British spelling, lol) in which they were making calls. It is just a trickle of them right now, but it means that Lucid had the paint harmonization up under control at the plant.
My DA told me the same thing a couple of days ago. So it seems like it is really happening.

most likely then. it seems like all three November batches have been told recently in their re-revised, delayed dates that to expect one this month. My DA has been increasingly more confident in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back